Columbus Blue Jackets

BigShoop

thats about 2 years old

Try three.

Although, yes, it should be the primary IMO.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

thats about 2 years old

Try three.

Although, yes, it should be the primary IMO.

It should be the primary, and they need a white one to go along with it, everyone in Columbus thinks so. I'd bet that 75% of jerseys worn to blue jackets games are the third jersey. Myself, I own two. And the shoulders are in fact black, I am looking at one of these jerseys as I type this. Man, I knew the Blue Jackets weren't on the front page of the NHL landscape, but I didn't realize they were this anonymous to outsiders.

PvO6ZWJ.png

maybe it's the lighting...but those shoulder/arm areas look black to me.

Black for black's sake? *disappointed sigh*

I'm pretty sure that's navy, not black

The jersey itself is Navy, but the shoulders and bottom of the jersey are black.

It's an extremely good looking uniform. Not that the regular issue aren't, but these are a step above. The logo itself is so much more complete than the CB. The CB makes a great secondary, but I love the star and flag design

Best Alternate logo in the Western Conference.

*Wishes it would be on a cap*

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

One of the most disappointing things I've ever seen in uniforms is Columbus phasing out the electric green. They had a great thing going. If they ever switch to this, it's over. (Still a very nice jersey, though)

I completely agree... I still love the original jerseys with the green stinger head on the shoulders. Thats the best looking green in all of sports.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

And the shoulders are in fact black, I am looking at one of these jerseys as I type this. Man, I knew the Blue Jackets weren't on the front page of the NHL landscape, but I didn't realize they were this anonymous to outsiders.

I assumed it was just a dark blue since black isn't really a part of their color scheme from what I can tell.

This is one of the most universeral celebrated uniforms ever at the CCSLC. How are there people on this board that didn't even know this existed?

I'd like to know what the others are. Is there a FAQ? Should be.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived