Clemson Helmet Stripe

agentrygraphics

I'm watching the Clemson/Wake game on ESPN...and I cannot tell if Clemson's helmet stripe is navy or purple...? Whether its dark purple or navy...1) I thought Clemson went from navy/orange to purple/orange in the 90s...and 2) it looks ugle as sin with those neon purple pants they are wearing.

If it's a navy stripe, why in G-d's name would you not change it to purple?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

They are purple. I'm taking a guess that when the tape is on it's roll or whatever football stripe tape comes on (never played football, so I wouldn't know), that it's probably the proper purple and then when it's layed over the orange painted helmet that the orange darkens the purple.

I once asked a store manager at Clemson why they had purple and navy stuff in the store, and what were the official colors - she said it's officially purple but the orange/navy stuff sells much better (no surprise there), which is why they carry so much of it.

I once asked a store manager at Clemson why they had purple and navy stuff in the store, and what were the official colors - she said it's officially purple but the orange/navy stuff sells much better (no surprise there), which is why they carry so much of it.

Frankfurt Galaxy, anyone?

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived