Question about Canuck's alt

rebelx

I noticed the Canucks are not using the third jersey that they've worn in the past few years this season, instead opting for a retro one with their original design. Is this just something they're doing for this season, or rather a permanent change?

I'm thinking it's going to be more permanent that a single season. The retros are over like no-ones buisness in some areas, it's really crazy. I'll admit to liking the gradient alts when they first came out, but i haven't seen them as popular since the retro program started

I noticed the Canucks are not using the third jersey that they've worn in the past few years this season, instead opting for a retro one with their original design. Is this just something they're doing for this season, or rather a permanent change?

I think it's supposed to be permanent. It's probably a good thing. I never really liked their third jersey. The retro ones aren't that bad, in fact they're kind of nice, in a retro sort of way. A lot better than either of their current home and away, actually.

That would be a disaster if the remade uniforms for 2007/08 would look really bad if so.. then the NHL would need to tell Reebok to stick to making normal uniforms for supplying so... who knows?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

nothing in the NHL is permanent... everything, at this point, is "for one season"

this is the final season before uniform armageddon.

uniformageddon?

I like that--uniformageddon--I think we should use that...

I love the Canucks throwbacks--I did when they were their primary unis--and I still do...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived