NBA All-Star Jerseys

eRay

has anybody seen these yet? i dont have any pictures, but they are in the new Live game. the ps2 codes are:

East All-Star home jersey: 5654ND43N6

East All-Star away jersey: WOCNW4KL7L

West All-Star home jersey: 993NSKL199

West All-Star away jersey: XX93BVL20U

i think they are pretty ugly, and i wish they hadn't picked these ones. they are too busy in the sidepanels, and the overall look is just wierd. i think they do kind of fit LV though, since thats where they are playing. the side panels are filled with little diamonds that overlap and eventually become solid, there is a different color extending from the side panel up the back of the jersey, that is where names traditionally are. the names are under the unique, card-like numbers. i believe it says las vegas on the butt, the all-star nba logo is on the left hand side of the front.

the best i can do is take a physical picture of the tv screen while playing, i will do that in the next couple days, but if anyone has the jerseys on the pc game and would like to take a screen shot that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, i finally have pics to post. they are just a shot from a digital camera of the tv screen, but here you go anyway.

DSC02071.jpg

east away^

DSC02072.jpg

east home^

DSC02074.jpg

west away^

DSC02073.jpg

west home^

DSC02076.jpg

lebron and yao modeling the complete look

The script is pretty sexy. I like the simplicity of the "East" and "West" at the front of the jersey.

Then it just goes to crap with the starry side panels, the arch above the numbers, and the names at the bottom.

The script is pretty sexy. I like the simplicity of the "East" and "West" at the front of the jersey.

Then it just goes to crap with the starry side panels, the arch above the numbers, and the names at the bottom.

I agree, the script is nice, but they went overboard with the side panels, but I guess it makes sense considering the game will be in Las Vegas. The city goes over the top for just about everything.

I saw, I came, I left.

A white (home) and colored (away) jersey for both teams?

yeah, they have done this in the past for video games, it just gives the user the choice of home or away. in reality they will just produce one of each. I am guessing the West will be home since the game is in LV.

Honestly, I like these. They aren't fantastic, but they're okay.

The script is solid, as has been said, but I don't see the diamond side panels as a problem. The number font is perfect for Vegas, but I hope the nameplate is not as bland as the pics make it seem. If it's a little more interesting and eye-catching, I'll be happy.

However, my biggest knock against these is that there's still too much color or white bleeding into the opposite jersey. Anything is better than last year's monstrocities IMO, but still...the white jerseys need to be white, and the colored jerseys should be the correct color. Mixing and matching just seems so bush league.

All told, I'd give them a B, simply because of the incorporation of the venue elements and the improvement from their last effort.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived