First ever concept posted here

mania

i'm trying to figure out whats bothering me from liking this, and its the colors. the home jersey u created looks great imo, but i'm not sold on orange pants, or numbers. i think that if ur going to make a bucs concept it has to be very verey unique, becuase over the past they've done unique things like using that creamsicle orange, and introducing pewter into their color scheme. ur in the right direction and this really good, but still play around with a few more ideas and it'll look awsome

-sharplcd

looks much better with orange pants, though now I see something else bothering me...the flag doesn't really seem to work without that black outline. otherwise, the orange flag has potential.

as mentioned, keep playing around with it, you're on the right track.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Um, where do I start here???

1. Not digging the color combo you have here, but the concept is at least a try. The logos (at the very least) need to stay in their original colors.

2. Dropping the pewter seems to "deaden" the impact too much.

3. I think the reason the NFL and teams spend so much effort looking at the colors is that sometimes, nothing else looks good enough to even try. That's why we see a lot of one-off tweaks on the boards. The basic ideas the teams already have are fine, but the striping or whatever is just bad.

4. That being said, I think we could add more orange to the Buc's uni's in other ways:

A. Trim color on the socks

B. Helmet striping (w/black)

C. Maybe a retro look with the same helmets they have now, but an orange top with pewter numbers outlined in red, white, and black, with the orange pants or something like that......

That being my 2 cents, I tried to re-color the Jaguars logo once, and I tried a myriad of combinations, only to find out a teal tongue was the only thing that worked. Go figure. I guess they did know what they were doing.....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

the current logos in old colors doesnt work. when i see the old colors i think of the old 'bucco bruce' logo. you might be better off either using the bucco bruce logo or an updated version of said logo. if you use the current logos, then use the current color scheme since most people associate the current logo with the current scheme.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived