Mizzou in gold pants

BJ Sands

I think these could be great, but they need to pick yellow or gold, and stick with it. Notice the gold on the helmets and yellow on the jerseys.

Rumor has it that there is a yellow jersey that will probably be worn on a nationally televised game (the only two times the yellow pants have been worn were against Nebraska last year and last night) I think yellow pants are ok but the jerseys probably will look horrible.

They should wear black jerseys and white pants occasionally or white jerseys with black pants, but I doubt that will happen.

When my fellow Mizzou students and I assembled to watch the game last night at the local establishment Shakesphere's pizza, the gold pants added to the Gold yellow debacle. If you think that the pants and helmet not being matched is horrible, come down to campus and take in the shades of gold for yourself. None of them are uniform. I loved the gold pants, but they need to be the same color as the helmet, or the helmet needs to change colors a little. Also, expect the Tigers to wear the rumored Gold jersey against the Sooners on the 28th. It's gold rush, and it would make alot of sense. Then again, so would having the same shades on your uniform.

When my fellow Mizzou students and I assembled to watch the game last night at the local establishment Shakesphere's pizza, the gold pants added to the Gold yellow debacle. If you think that the pants and helmet not being matched is horrible, come down to campus and take in the shades of gold for yourself. None of them are uniform. I loved the gold pants, but they need to be the same color as the helmet, or the helmet needs to change colors a little. Also, expect the Tigers to wear the rumored Gold jersey against the Sooners on the 28th. It's gold rush, and it would make alot of sense. Then again, so would having the same shades on your uniform.

Haha yeah I go to MU too. Why can't they choose either gold or yellow? Anyway, it would make sense for them to wear the yellow jersey against OK, but what pants do you think they'll wear? If they are gold, I'll probably puke. Hopefully black instead.

Archived