Canadian NHL Teams alt. concept

Le Québécois

hi,

here's a few concepts of alternate uniforms for the Canadian NHL Teams...

these were made with mspaint late last night while watching Oilers-Flames on CBC...

by the way, I was in a good mood when I made these since my team had just beaten the Toronto Maple Laughs in an exciting shootout... :bonk::D

c and c are welcome...

first, my team!

montreal.png

then, the other one...

toronto.png

our nation's capital...

ottawa.png

and then the western part...

west.png

there you are... just concpets... nothing serious!

sorry the small ones at the end. I don't know why they came out so small...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

The first 3 are really nice. The Habs need a blue, vintage alt for the 2009 season. Even though the Leafs one uses silver, it's not half bad. And it's nice to see that Sens logo being used. Not a fan of the sublimated stripes on the Flames and Canucks. That's too out there for me. And the Oilers one just seems a little plain to me.

i love the creativity on some of these.

Habs: looks good when tying the past and present

toronto: i love that logo, but i'm not crazy on white alternates

Sens: 1 of my fav. logos in the league, really like the jersey

flames: again white alternate, and i'm not sure on actual flames, but its not bad

oilers: still kinda prefer the alternate they have now imo

canucks: my fav. of them all, much better than their current alts. very great idea and use of colors

why dont u do some alternate concepts for the country under canada

:flagusa: dont leave us out

-sharplcd

i like the canucks and flames the best. more so the flames than the canucks. I'd like to see a red version and a black version of the alternate.

as for the canucks, it kinda reminds me of the Hulk goes to Vancouver. i think their current color scheme probably works better but i do like the over all concept though.

the sens and oilers are a bit plain. not really feeling the habs one but the leafs one is pretty cool looking.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The Ottawa concept is nice, its simple and clean.

Another great job.

I really look forward to your hockey concepts. I loved yours from last year where you did a colorado rockies in devils colors etc... that was a sweet concept series.

Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The Leafs and Sens ones are pretty nice, I do like that Ottawa logo. And I actually like the idea of the flames for Calgary. I think it's still a little too busy, but maybe making less flames or something like that would help, and also making the numbers a little less plain. Montreal's I'm not sure about. I don't know how much I like the white logo on the white stripes. Good ideas, though.

teamsnew2.png

The Flames have dumped the flaming snot horse--and good riddance...

It ruined your idea for me.

But there is some good use of variation and striping here...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I kinda liked the flaming snot horse, and it's neat to see flames on the jersey. Also, I like it on white! The problem with ol' snotty was that it was the black jersey that brought it all down... the flames, like most teams, never needed to go black.

I kinda liked the flaming snot horse, and it's neat to see flames on the jersey. Also, I like it on white! The problem with ol' snotty was that it was the black jersey that brought it all down... the flames, like most teams, never needed to go black.

I neevr liked the horse--and at first I wasn't sure why--then I realized--he's bald--no mane--put a flaming mane on it--it still wouldn't be great--but it would be better, possibly even okay...

The ideas shown are good--but the horse ruined it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived