1932 USA Hockey jersey - super bargain giveaway price!

spyboy1

Check this out!

http://www.hockeygiant.com/bau32repjrsy.html

Sorry, size large only, but beats the heck out of size small only.

Also, try putting in SAVE5 for a coupon when you check out to see if you can save an extra 5%. Yea, it's only 50 cents, but what the heck.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Damn. I'm really disapointed to post this only to find out they sold out so quick. Here I really thought I found a good one.

Sorry guys.

HansonsSig.jpg

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Quite possibly the best USA jersey ever.

Well, if you do get one, here's a few tips.

Worn at the 2004 World Cup of Hockey with the World Cup of Hockey patch on the chest. NO names on the back for that complete retro buzz.

Worn at the 2005 World Juniors WITH names on the back. Notable names would be Kessel & O' Sullivan.

Other than those two games, I don't think this was worn any other time that I am aware of.

HansonsSig.jpg

Quite possibly the best USA jersey ever.

Well, if you do get one, here's a few tips.

Worn at the 2004 World Cup of Hockey with the World Cup of Hockey patch on the chest. NO names on the back for that complete retro buzz.

Worn at the 2005 World Juniors WITH names on the back. Notable names would be Kessel & O' Sullivan.

Other than those two games, I don't think this was worn any other time that I am aware of.

Um, how about 1932? :P

I wouldn't get one though :flagcanada:

they still sell those bland, drab things at Logitech Ice in San Jose (the facility where the Sharks train and practice)

Ive never noticed the price on them, nor do I ever intend to buy one.

And your point in posting that was what again?

they still sell those bland, drab things at Logitech Ice in San Jose (the facility where the Sharks train and practice)

Team USA needs to express themselves with more pieces of flair.

Jokerit.jpg

Jokerit.jpg

Is that Jokerit? They used to use the Panthers' template, IIRC. They were pretty nice. That one, not so much.

Jokerit.jpg

Is that Jokerit? They used to use the Panthers' template, IIRC. They were pretty nice. That one, not so much.

Yeah, it's Jokerit.

I don't know when these were worn, but, as you can tell from the logo, it's some sort of alternate sweater. I like it - the bright, different coloured panels on the sides give it a 'jester' look consistent with their name.

is that they are bland and drab. or did you forget to read like you always do?

nonetheless, I happened to notice the price on them there, and they're still marked at the $99 US price. Looks like those things will be hanging there for quite some time.

Yes, if this was a thread about the jerseys themselves, that would be fine. But this thread was created to let FANS OF THE JERSEYS know about a deal if they wanted to get one. All you're doing is raining on someone else's parade, for no ther reason then to do exactly that. So what was the point? To be an :censored: ? Well I guess you were successful.

Oh, and please, if you're going to throw insults at me, take the time to come up with some that make sense.

Yes, if this was a thread about the jerseys themselves, that would be fine. But this thread was created to let FANS OF THE JERSEYS know about a deal if they wanted to get one. All you're doing is raining on someone else's parade, for no ther reason then to do exactly that. So what was the point? To be an :censored: ? Well I guess you were successful.

Oh, and please, if you're going to throw insults at me, take the time to come up with some that make sense.

once again you failed to read. the thread is about the jerseys being for sale, and no, not everybody is a fan of the jerseys, that is a given. since this is a thread about 1932 USA hockey jerseys thier design is gonna be mentioned as well as the fact that they are on sale somewhere. in regards to the jerseys being for sale, I mentioned this:

I happened to notice the price on them there, and they're still marked at the $99 US price. Looks like those things will be hanging there for quite some time.

so no, this is not about me being whatever it is you want to accuse me of being. it is about you trying to justify yet again another dumb reason for you be confrontational with me.

Just adding to the conversation, if you didn't like that point you could have ignored.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived