Alternate NJ Devils logos

GregP1719

Out of the 4 here, I'd choose #2, the J for Jersey.

But, none of these are working for me overall. They're not all that different from their primary logo. And they're not executed all that well. Since the primary logo already covers the "NJ," why not try an alt. logo that features the "D" or the wordmark, or something different altogether?

But, none of these are working for me overall. They're not all that different from their primary logo. And they're not executed all that well. Since the primary logo already covers the "NJ," why not try an alt. logo that features the "D" or the wordmark, or something different altogether?

I was trying a D, but It really doesn't fit in the style of the devils Font. I see your point though

I was trying a D, but It really doesn't fit in the style of the devils Font. I see your point though

7566442.jpg

7566442.jpg

I have never seen that and I go to Devils games, That looks a little funny though

what about this, Devils_Logo.jpg

7566442.jpg

I have never seen that and I go to Devils games, That looks a little funny though

Adding the "D" onto the "NJ" just makes this thing look terrible. Maybe try something else completely. Instead of reworking their current logo into. Maybe try to use something with an outline of the state of New Jersey and go from there?

7566442.jpg

Now it just looks too forced. The logo loses it's charm.

Archived