Montreal Canadiens

kiwi_canadian

In general, I don't like tampering with tradition, but this looks pretty good.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

If Reebok does change the uniforms of Les Glorieux, I would like them to look like this! Still, I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to market the new jersey in Montreal. I have a thing against being burned at the stake.

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

I know this is a classic but I think I recall someone saying that this could e a possible look for the Canadiens when the new Reebok designs come in. It's the new Hamilton Bulldogs set but with the Canadiens logo.

Montreal1.png

I don't like the piping, as a fan of the habs...i say just stick with the same format, make it fit on the new jersies.

If that is how its going to look next season, then screw these new jersey formats.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

i had a dream that the montreal canadiens over hauled their logo/uniform package and made it similar to the buffaslug package. thenmontreal was burned to the ground by rioters. i woke up, checked the news and found out it was only a dream. no habaslugs, no riots, no fire, no burning at the stakes, just the usual feel bad news of the day.

as for the concept, subsitute the white piping for a blue-white-blue piping it might work.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I know this is a classic but I think I recall someone saying that this could e a possible look for the Canadiens when the new Reebok designs come in. It's the new Hamilton Bulldogs set but with the Canadiens logo.

Montreal1.png

Oh please god no! Don't tamper with the classics! That jersey is fine for the AHL, but not a 100 year old franchise. The concept does look good though. Great job!

Don't get too worked up, people. The Bulldogs said when they unveiled these uniforms that they were designed to be unique and different from the Canadiens.

I suppose it could be a prototype for a new NHL uniform, but let's wait and confirm that before we all start jumping off bridges here.

lol I knew I was playing with fire on this concept. I am also one for tradition. I don't want to see any change to the Montreal set. They are a classic and should not be tampered with. I just hope Reebok sees it the same way.

Not to impose but id like to see this set as is but with the traditional mid chest striping

Thanks,

dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

i had a dream that the montreal canadiens over hauled their logo/uniform package and made it similar to the buffaslug package. thenmontreal was burned to the ground by rioters. i woke up, checked the news and found out it was only a dream. no habaslugs, no riots, no fire, no burning at the stakes, just the usual feel bad news of the day.

What a horrible future we live in :P

I thin kwe should relax a little, guys. It's just a concept, it's not like they're actually going to wear something like this (pray anyways). I kind of like it. Generally, AHL teams have similar jerseys to their NHL club, not the other way around ^_^ But it's not bad. Kudos for keeping their socks the same as their current uniforms. Makes the change less "all-at-once".

Good work.

Archived