Norfolk Destroyers

BrianVlietDesign

Did you make that logo? 'Cause if you did than it's pretty good for Paint (I assume). The uniforms are pretty blah. The only really interseting thing about them (the nmubers and logo on the front) looks like a rather "Buffaslug Jersey" attempt at originality. Go back to the drawing board and put some stripes in there.

Yeah, if you made that logo it's really nice work. It could use a little tender love in an advanced program, but the angle you chose to view it from is great. The uniforms seem notre dame inspired (not necessarily a bad thing) although on my iBook it seems more green than gold. And the front numbers seem like they're there just for novelty's sake. I'd revisit the uniforms, but as I've stated above, the logo is well done.

Did you make that logo? 'Cause if you did than it's pretty good for Paint (I assume). The uniforms are pretty blah. The only really interseting thing about them (the nmubers and logo on the front) looks like a rather "Buffaslug Jersey" attempt at originality. Go back to the drawing board and put some stripes in there.

Yes, I did make the logo. As far as the striping for the jersey, wha do you suggest may look good?

Yeah, if you made that logo it's really nice work. It could use a little tender love in an advanced program, but the angle you chose to view it from is great. The uniforms seem notre dame inspired (not necessarily a bad thing) although on my iBook it seems more green than gold. And the front numbers seem like they're there just for novelty's sake. I'd revisit the uniforms, but as I've stated above, the logo is well done.

Thanks for the logo compliments :grin:

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Reminds me of the Wake Forest jersey,

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

The ship logo reminds me of the logo on Madden if you want your logo to be navy(as in ships, not the color or school). But it is pretty nice. You should probaly use white for the cuffs because the black doesnt really fit. But a nice concept.

Me is back

Really like the logo.

Especially since it was done in Paint.

I hope you don't mind, I had a go at the Home uniform.

For mine, the only real thing that was suffering was the Gold colour.

Though as others have suggested, it's a little plain.

Perhaps 4 stripes on the arms, like a Navy Captain (?)

Anyway, here's what I did.

If you'd rather just your own work, I'll take it down.

ND1.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Really like the logo.

Especially since it was done in Paint.

I hope you don't mind, I had a go at the Home uniform.

For mine, the only real thing that was suffering was the Gold colour.

Though as others have suggested, it's a little plain.

Perhaps 4 stripes on the arms, like a Navy Captain (?)

Anyway, here's what I did.

If you'd rather just your own work, I'll take it down.

ND1.gif

Not too shabby Rmered. I like it. I' still gonna use my design, but I'm gonna tweak the colors and work on the stripes. Nice job though!

That was your design.

Just vectorised and with different cuffs.

And the Gold is more like Gold.

Well, with your updates to the concept. I did notice the logo and numbers on the uniform were moved. I'm gonna be posting a new Destroyers concept real soon.

Archived