Colorado Avalanches

kroma

Would look better with the logo without the word mark. just leave the footprint and oval. And the logo needs to be a little bigger.

Also, the stripes are very retro (or, i should say normal as opposed to some stuff we have today) but the numbers are a little too modern in comparision to the stripes. either funky up the stripes a little (please no) or bland up the numbers so they are consistant

Would look better with the logo without the word mark. just leave the footprint and oval. And the logo needs to be a little bigger.

Also, the stripes are very retro (or, i should say normal as opposed to some stuff we have today) but the numbers are a little too modern in comparision to the stripes. either funky up the stripes a little (please no) or bland up the numbers so they are consistant

Well said. Jersey anachronisms don't always work. Just look at the Buffaslug.

Who are the Avalanches? Are they in the same league as the Lightnings or the Wilds?

As a fan of the Colorado Avalanche, "Av's" is the nickname we use and have used since '96.

We are Av's fans! :D

The thread title says Avalanches. You bring up a good point, though. Why aren't you an AV fan?

Who are the Avalanches? Are they in the same league as the Lightnings or the Wilds?

As a fan of the Colorado Avalanche, "Av's" is the nickname we use and have used since '96.

We are Av's fans! :D

The thread title says Avalanches. You bring up a good point, though. Why aren't you an AV fan?

Sorry, didn't see that (the name of the post). As a long-term fan, I have always had "Av's" as the nickname.

I guess is sounds better than say "Av" fan. ^_^

Archived