Soccer Action: It's FANtastic

OnWis97

Nutzy Soccer Fans

Edit: Please do not take this as me trying to smear soccer. It's just a disturbing picture I found of a bunch of clowns, not an indictment on soccer.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

as much as racism is a problem in soccer, UEFA has been doing a good job as of late. Before it was up to the independent FA's to take care of it, and it seemed as if only the English FA did anything about racism. Now UEFA has taken over, and by reading the article, Croatia could be in some big doo-doo if they don't straighten out their act.

CROATIA could be kicked out of Euro 2008 if fans abuse England?s black players tomorrow.

Whats the point of that it makes no sense other then to show like the MLS stadiums are empty over there too. Its illogical and I dont get why they would do it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Whats the point of that it makes no sense other then to show like the MLS stadiums are empty over there too. Its illogical and I dont get why they would do it.

Why? Because they are racists trying to send a racist message, that's why. It has nothing to do with how full the stadium might be.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Tank, they weren't showing that the stadium was empty, the fans were making the shape of a swastika.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

"FOOTBALL chiefs fear trouble after 200 Croatian supporters formed a human swastika at a friendly in Italy."

I counted.. it was 65 people.

The whole swastica thing... I don't get it. its like the Confederate Battle Flag around the south... people have taken somethign that doesn't mean what they think it means to become simply "I don't like black people."

I guess there is no making sense of ignorant rednecks.

I'm not sure what the solution is. If you go running in to break it up, all you do is build their resentment, till it boils over in something worse. But one surely can't tollerate hate and ignorance in the stands, on the field, in life in general.

Maybe we need to have Stephen Jackson go to games with his posse to clean up any racists.

I, for one, think the opposite of a hate crime shouldnt be a crime at all. If you want to express your racism, someone of that race can now maime or kill you with no repercussions.

That would solve it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

And what if it's a dumb redneck with a Confederate Flag that just means: "Southern Pride"?

Or, can I kill Black Panthers?

Both shoudl be extinguished form this planet. Both worthless.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Why? Because they are racists trying to send a racist message, that's why. It has nothing to do with how full the stadium might be.

Then they were successful. Picture is in a paper and being spread around the web now.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived