My NEW website

iDonovan

well it took 5 years of trying to get the guy to sell me the domain and finally it happened about a week ago. I have been so busy doing none artist work for the past year I almost forgot most of the buttons in Flash. I am going to be working on it a bit more once I remeber how to do things again. I just thought I woud get somebody elses $0.02.

I am hoping I can get some time to get back to desing and drawing.

My Webpage

Glad to see that you are back on the web! I've been a big fan of your designs and I look forward to seeing your site come to life.

Since I noticed, I would like some information about outfitting my baseball team. It's an adult baseball league in New Jersey, so I would like to talk more about that at some point.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Beautiful design and a very creative design utilizing the graphic. The text is too hard to read, though. Are the different people going to link to different pages? If so, maybe you could just have the red text when you hover and then the black content on a different page so you'll have more room.

First off, you'll need to fix the spelling mistakes. No need to chase customers away due to a percieved lack of professionalism.

The look and feel is great for a sports apparel company, but not so much for a design company. So, if the design services are only in support of the apparel services, then the design works well. Otherwise, I'd consider moving design to its own site.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I'd change the background of the page to black, so people using larger monitors see your site as taking up the whole browser as opposed to being a large flash image hung in the middle.

Maybe it's just me, but I keep wanting to click on the "Team Jerseys", "Team Jackets", etc. list when I mouse over the people. It looks like a nav menu when it's really just a list.

Same here. It's almost as if it's saying "Click me for examples" and you can't click it.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived