Seahawks Photoshop Concept

GFB

Well, I did this when I first got photoshop, and after reading some posts I have been inspired to post this....

I got rid of the seahawks blue, used the darker "navy" blue, changed the helmet to silver, as well as the pants....

C&C

EDIT: The Road Unis are here! Plus two Alternate Combos....

Home

seahawks-concept.jpg

Road

seahawks-concept2.jpg

Home Alt.

seahawks-concept4.jpg

Road Alt.

seahawks-concept3.jpg

This PS job really makes taht electric green pop out a lot more. After seeing this get-up, laybe they sould ditch the Puget Slate (seahawk blue) altogether and no navy, electric green, and silver. Talk about UNIQUE!!!

One thing I'd suggest: outline the numbers in electirc green just to see how it looks--although I bet sans-outline numbers--pretty much what you have here--would be just as well.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't know how you could possibly view this as a downgrade. Their monochrome looks horrible. This is nice. I'd never have thought I'd like the electric green, but it's a very nice complimentary color here.

the only problem with this concept is that silver is not part of the seahawks color scheme. but this does look good i would just use seahawk blue instead of navy and make the sleve logo bigger and if you can add some silver to the logo.

Archived