Cory Lidle R.I.P.

jkrdevil

ESPN is getting all of the angles...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2622131

why is that story only two lines?

No idea, but that's what makes it hilarious. And people think ESPN over-covers some things... :rolleyes:

ohh, I thought there was a mistake with the article and that that was just the beginning. Well then the person who wrote that should pat himself in the back for a great and indept article ^_^

It seems to me that the article just ends in a cliffhanger fashion.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres another strange coicident.

On Cory's last game, the moving billboard in this inning said death.

As for the news, I applaud ESPN for their coverage and I hate FOX for not showing the moment of silence but then again after what they did to the Canadien national athem, I guess that i'm not surprised. I was shock when I heard it. Iknew that it's was a plane crash but I didnt think too much of it and I was setting up NHL 2007 SEASON MODE on my PS2. When I paused my game around 2:27pm to watch PTI. Iwas shocked and sad when I saw the headline. 'BREAKING NEWS' Cory Liddle dead of a plane crash.

When I saw Cory pitch for the Blue Jays on May 10, 2003 vs. the Angels, I knew that he was going to pitch and lead a teams to the World Series before he retired. My thought and prayers goes out to his freinds and family.

Archived