NFL Storm jerseys

DGivens87

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p3176803dt.jpg

The Eagles one actually doesn't look half bad, I like it better than the depressing black jerseys. Even so thank god these are fashion jerseys only.

Mixed emotions on this one. Since the gray tones fit into the overall Eagle color scheme, it's not as terrible as other teams' versions of these.

The bad news: the silver McNabb alternate I purchased about 5 years ago now looks even MORE outdated with the introduction of these. After all, it features the old neck wordmark, no shadowing on the number, and no NFL logo at the collar base.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

These all look like dirty white jerseys basically.

I think the Cowboys jersey is the only one that looks like it could work.

Imagine it with the gray pants though.. bleh..

mainescarf.png

The Panthers version could work on the field I think:

p2990797dt.jpg

why do the numbers here almost look like they were digitally "put on"?

anyone see what i see?

Um yeah, in case you haven't noticed, every jersey on the NFL Shop website/catalogue for the past 4 or 5 years has been photoshopped, and it looks horrific. I don't know what's so hars about taking a picture of a REAL jersey with the actual numbers on it.

why do the numbers here almost look like they were digitally "put on"?

anyone see what i see?

Um yeah, in case you haven't noticed, every jersey on the NFL Shop website/catalogue for the past 4 or 5 years has been photoshopped, and it looks horrific. I don't know what's so hars about taking a picture of a REAL jersey with the actual numbers on it.

Nothing hard just time and $$$. The sad part it that the NFL couldn't get someone better at Photoshop so that we couldn't tell. But that could be a time and $$$ issue as well.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Wow the Pats look so much different than their alt :P These are unneeded, but I'm sure I will see a bunch of people with them on. Even if I see 10, that's 1000 dollars RBK got off of this dumb idea. Whatever happened to team colors? Support your team if you're a fan not because it's "KeWL" to wear a fashion color or pink if you're a girl. If you like the team, break it out...even if it's somthing fugly like the slug logo.

KISSwall09.jpg

seems thay have a whole collection of "Storm" items. jerseys, caps, jackets, fleece. the hat works well for my Panthers.

p2836125dt.jpg

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

p3176842reg.jpg

i really like this one. i wouldnt pay 75 bucks for it, but if it was an Xmas gift i would wear it. i also like the bears and Niners too.

Actually a more accurate representation of a Favre jersey would be an off white color with light grass green stains on it.

• 1 month later...

What is the idea behind this "storm" gear this 1/2 of the season? Is it just so RBK can mass produce everything in the league in gray instead of using team colors? I hate fashion products. Wear your teams colors proudly. The only thing nice about them is the NFL shield and not the "equipment" shield they use now.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived