NFL Storm jerseys

DGivens87

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the cowboys one, however is :censored:ing greatness. if i didn't hate the team and the player, i'd buy me one or two of those. that's gorgeous to me, for some reason.

Why does everyone hate on us? :cry:

other than guys like jason witten, and demarcus ware (because he went to the same college as my mom), i'm hard pressed to find members of the organization that i haven't hated for years.

t.o.? that's a given. vanderjagt? can't stand him. bledsoe? never liked him. parcells? never could stand him, or respect him. jerry jones? i hate that he has my last name.

if jerry jones never bought the cowboys, i could see myself being a rabid cowboys fans.

but he did buy them, and he took them down a road of evilness, in my eyes. i still love the triplets, but everyone kid growing up in dallas in my age group loves the triplets... i just can't stand what the dallas cowboys organization has become.

the alternative to the cowboys was always the oilers... and then when the moved to nashville, and drafted jevon kearse, it was all over for me. that's my team... having vince young only futher solidifies my love of the titans. there is zero cowboys/titans rivalry, which is good, too... i don't have to worry about wearing titans stuff outdoors. i know the kind of looks i get when i wear my jevon kearse eagles jersey. i'd like to keep those to a minimum :)

Archived