The 5

OB33

1. Johnson - The only weapon on his team, double covered with dedicated safety help every play, still catches 200yards and 2TDs

2. Slaton - Simply unstoppable. Lookforward to seeing him against a real defense in a bowl game.

3. Smith - Just wins. Takes games over.

4. Wolfe - Can't argue with numbers

5. Peterson - Big, but not as big as predicted.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

1. Troy Smith (by far, because he's the QB of the #1 Ranked team in the Nation, and is basically mauling other teams.)

2. Steve Slaton

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Brady Quinn

5. Mike Hart

Here is my list for this week

1. Chad Henne

2. Troy Smith

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Mike Hart

5. Brady Quinn

I could personally say 1-4 are all tied for 1st as they have all been so great, but right now my pick goes to Henne

• 2 weeks later...

4. Wolfe - Can't argue with numbers

Yes you can. Most good college running backs could put up Wolfe's numbers given the ball 30 times a game against MAC (or worse) defenses. Call it the Andre Ware rule. And don't point to the OSU game for an example of numbers against a good defense- the Buckeyes could ease off the gas in the second half, and that is more than countered by his last 2 games. If numbers are all that matter, give the trophy to David Ball.

1. Troy Smith

2. Mike Hart

3. Brady Quinn

4. Pat White

5. Ray Rice

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpin' this back up, I think the winner has all but been decided but I thought it would be interesting to see who people think will also get invites to New York.

1. Troy Smith

2. Mike Hart

3. Brady Quinn

4. Darren McFadden

5. Ray Rice

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived