Phoenix Jets?

DelayedPenalty

I'm taking all your ideas into consideration, however, I won't be able to work on it this weekend, so it will be at least Monday before I get anything done. I've tried the 90's Jets logo on the shoulders and quite honestly it's too much. I'm going to try different shoulder logos, maybe the Arizona state flag like the Cardinals use.

Try throwing the Jets' "Goals for Kids" patch on the shoulder...

Now there's someone with an appreciation for history! :)

I hate everything this jersey represents. The design's clean - it's an interesting idea executed fairly well, but I guess old wounds like that never really heal, even 10 years later.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Okay, completely different situation!! The Coyotes organization has decided that Arizona is too hot, so they said :censored: it and packed up and moved back to Winnipeg. They decide to keep the colors, but change the name back to Jets because Coyotes makes no sense. Here's what they came up with

WinnipegJets.png

:hockeysmiley:

Okay, completely different situation!! The Coyotes organization has decided that Arizona is too hot, so they said :censored: it and packed up and moved back to Winnipeg. They decide to keep the colors, but change the name back to Jets because Coyotes makes no sense. Here's what they came up with

WinnipegJets.png

:hockeysmiley:

I'd use this version of their logo:

winnipegjetslogo92-2.gif

Archived