Australian Football League 2007 thread

Primal

Oh dear. It almost looks purplish where the silver and teal meet. In many cases I despise a concept before seeing it in real life. Generally the designs improve and I like them in the end. This is a rare exception to the rule. And the teal cuffs certainly do it no justice either.

sig.png

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that Port concept is just washed out to look at. It sort of becomes this greeny-grey mush all over. What was wrong with dragging out a white jersey or one of those throwback ones.

liverpool-1.png

Brisbane has become the league's fifth Puma-outfitted club...

http://afl.fujicolor.com.au/en/Photo/render.asp?U=165370211

Interesting that they are using just the logo under the collar - all the current Puma teams have the wordmark as well.

And speaking of Puma teams.... the Hawks' online store seems to be having a major selloff of current jumper stock.

Yeh the Hawks seem to always be having sales.

On the Lions site, they got royal blue sleeves on the long sleeve jumpers. I am pretty sure they are normally maroon,

They were, but they are Blue from now on.

As for their White Clash jumper:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=42925

And Hawthorn, most of the stuff on sale is off-field clothing.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if all the Puma jumpers end up with the large cat jumping out of them.

That way, every Puma jumper will be new this season.

They've already re-done West Coast and now Brisbane, Essendon Sydney and Hawthorn are unlikely to change designs, so they'll have to do something.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

does anyone know what the kangaroos new jumper is going to be release.

thanks

Supposed to be for Christmas, but the guy at the AFL Shop was waiting for the Reebok catalogue to come out so he hasn't even ordered his yet.

Looks like they might not make Christmas, and will therefore release it before the season, probably in February.

I should add that at stage it's still only a rumour, as the club are saying nothing.

They're just trying to sell the old styles.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

St Kilda started pre-season yesterday. Vodafone and Skins have signed as sponsors

0,5001,5305937,00.jpg

Can't see any Piping Hot logos, can't see much actually. Just the ads on the back.

I'm just wondering if vodafone will have ads on the backs of the guernseys?

I saw, I came, I left.

St Kilda started pre-season yesterday. Vodafone and Skins have signed as sponsors

0,5001,5305937,00.jpg

Can't see any Piping Hot logos, can't see much actually. Just the ads on the back.

I'm just wondering if vodafone will have ads on the backs of the guernseys?

306704bw.jpg

Yes they will.

http://saints.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&a...rticleid=306706

And Skins only make those wetsuit looking things they wear under their jumpers and shorts, so it's hard to see them replacing anyone as apparel manufacturer.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Did anyone else notice that there are AFL logos at the bottom of each number on the Saints jerseys?

Is this going to be a normal thing for the 2007 season, or just something put together by Piping Hot/Skins? (As we are unsure who there manufacturer will be for the new season)

artest.jpg

Archived