Kenny Rogers

bterreson

Why wouldn't MLB allow it?

Players are wearing headbands and do rags under their hats. Ronnie Belliard is probably doing it as we speak.

If Belliard is, then he's doing it at home. The game was rained out.

Players are wearing headbands and do rags under their hats. Ronnie Belliard is probably doing it as we speak.

Chances are.

The askew cap trend in MLB pisses me off. CC Sabathia, Ronnie Belliard, and all the other hosers are making themselves look like punks rather than professionals. Then again, maybe they are. Looking like a slob is apparently what all the kids are doing these days.

There was once a time the only person that could wear a hat anything other than full forward was the catcher.

Chances are.

The askew cap trend in MLB pisses me off. CC Sabathia, Ronnie Belliard, and all the other hosers are making themselves look like punks rather than professionals. Then again, maybe they are. Looking like a slob is apparently what all the kids are doing these days.

There was once a time the only person that could wear a hat anything other than full forward was the catcher.

I can see why the wearing a baseball cap askew can piss people off, due to how you see caps worn in the street and on the head of various rappers, but it doesn't really bother me. If you play better, see better, think it gives you good luck or whatever, then go for it as long as you're not violating some cap rule. When I play baseball I wear my cap askew, tilted up to the left because I'm legally blind in my left eye. Now I know most baseball players aren't half blind or have any eye disorder, but if MLB had a problem with the caps, I'm sure they'd make a rule, but as long as it's not bothering anyone, I don't see the harm in wearing a cap askew.

Archived