NHL alt. concept by le québécois part II

Le Québécois

Not too bad. But, the Pens seem a bit too radical. I like what you've done with the Islanders and the Flyers. Though, I think more could be done with the Islanders. As far as the Rangers, I am half and half on that one. For NJ, the logo just doesn't fit well, neither do the uniforms.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

The Rangers and Flyers concepts are very good, and I like how both chest logos match the template. In my opinion, the Penguins look is very solid, and if the team moves, that could definitely be considered. I think the Devils jerseys are okay, but I think they would be a downgrade on the current look. The Islanders, however, reminds of the terrible fisherman concept of the late 1990's (I forget which year). Overall, this is a solid set of concepts.

Devils - i like the logo but it wouldn't work for New Jersey, but it might work for a team like the Lowell and Trenton Devils. however i don't like the compact numbers.

Isles - i do appreciate the revisit to the short lived fisherman days. I miss the fisherman logo though but the lighthouse logo works. make the lines a bit more wavy and you have a nice alt.

rangers - i wouldn't mind if the rangers used this as an alt. maybe make a colored version of it.

Flyers - a bit boxy for my liking. the way the lines are set, it creates the illusion of the 'flying p' being boxed in.

Pens - this one isn't working for me.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Not too bad. But, the Pens seem a bit too radical.

And the others aren't!?

Personally, I really like them. The only that is buging me is that there are no white stripes on the Islanders jersey. The collar, and numbers are white, but it needs a few white stripes to balance everything out.

Other than that, good work.

Archived