Jump to content

Like help in indentifying a font


Recommended Posts

Here is a very common font used in many, many athletic style t-shirts. I've tried using the "What the font?" web site from the VFAQ and managed to find a couple of fonts that come close to it using the other links, but thought that perhaps some of you might know exactly what this font is called.

Then comes the next, and fully anticipated question...anyone know where you can get it? Free perhaps?


Thanks for any help!

Your friend and pal,


Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. Please move it if needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like SF Collegiate or College to me... acidfonts.com is a good resource.

Thanks for the tips. I found SF Collegiate Solid after a little looking, and it's very close, only it doesn't have the serifs on it. If anyone else can identify the one it my picture, I'd be grateful for the help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LMU locked this topic


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.