Nba replica jersy question

Joshawaggie

I know one thing though, I am not buying those Antonio Davis and JYD alt jerseys that they have on sale (I miss JYD... come back Jerome!!! You belong in the T.O.!)

I'm tempted on gettin a navy Nash Mavs jersey. They sell up here in Toronto just as much as any Vince Carter one does.

think about it, you can support a favorite player and mock the throwback trend at the same time :laugh:

random person: ain't you hear? JYD got traded!

Braden: well this a throwback now :D

i guess that means i can take my teal JYD pistons jersey out of the box it's been in for awhile and call it a throwback.....sweet.

I've been wondering for a while about this - why doesn't Reebok - or any of these other manufacturers - try to come up with a cut of replica jerseys with actual short sleeves on them?

Last year I was at my local Bob's Store and I found a Champion sleveless T-shirt/replica jersey of Paul Pierce. It was a white slevvelss t-shirt that looked like the home Celtics jersey of Pierce. Everything was screened on, being a T-shirt, but I thought it looked really cool and understated. You can wear it out in the summer like any other shirt, but you don't look like a putz cuz it's not a tank top. (you can look like like a redneck, especially if you got a mullet, but that's another story).

I looked online, but I only saw the same jersey style with Ray Allen of the Bucks (green) and someone on the Suns (purple), might have been Stoudemire. I think Champion should make more of those replica/sleeveless T-shirts. Simple color, but the graphics make it enough like the uniform.

If anyone knows where to get one of these for Dirk Nowitzki, post it please.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived