NFL Re-Design (re-visited) Denver Broncos

Nick 1733

Yeah they're both a little bit similar but I think Nick's looks a lot better than yours anyway. He even stated that your concept gave him the idea.
I should clear something up. This is just an update of a concept I did almost two years ago. I just added sleeve stripes and changed the royal to navy.
Ya since theres no 100% original design, there should be nothing to complain about. Nicks was actually more original i think....

Ok to clear my side up I was drinking the night I posted and I was mad at first because I had just put up my concept and there was Nick's, right after. I didn't see that he gave me credit or what not because I didn't read what Nick, had to say I just posted my feelings and logged out. And I know that I can't get mad about it because at any given time you can have a team with ten other people putting out almost the same design but with their own variations of what they think the team should look like. It's the reason why we do what we do when we post concepts so that we get the feedback and try to improve on the next time. Since I've been on this site I'll say that only one of my concepts didn't gain as many good reviews as I would have liked but I'm an artist so I have to learn to take in thought's of others who would judge my work and you can't hate people for their opinion.

So Nick, don't take it personal, no hard feelings over here cause' I respect your work. Had I known you had this concept done already even though I thought my horse and 'd' idea was original at least to this board, I wouldn't have done it. I watch everybody's work on here no matter what medium they use and I try to be original when I put my stuff out. A lot of my concepts I mix with old NFL, styles so to those who would say I know I'm not breaking any 'new ground' but that's just me I'm old school. I like this concept for what it is and I'm not going to say that your's is better than mine cause' you have your taste as I have my own so all I can do is just keep doing my own thing!

Yeah they're both a little bit similar but I think Nick's looks a lot better than yours anyway. He even stated that your concept gave him the idea.
I should clear something up. This is just an update of a concept I did almost two years ago. I just added sleeve stripes and changed the royal to navy.
Ya since theres no 100% original design, there should be nothing to complain about. Nicks was actually more original i think....

Ok to clear my side up I was drinking the night I posted and I was mad at first because I had just put up my concept and there was Nick's, right after. I didn't see that he gave me credit or what not because I didn't read what Nick, had to say I just posted my feelings and logged out.

Friends don't let friends drink and post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As a longtime Bronco fan I'm half-in and half-out on these jerseys. I think the helmet stripe should remain one solid orange/ short stripe....

I do love the combining of the 75th anniversary style throwback unis with those of today....and the orange home digs make me feel warm and fuzzy inside just waiting for a magical comeback by #7....

jongarlanduj6.jpg

I just don't like that alternate Bronco logo. It looks like it's being a contortionist or doing the twist.

What I would like to see, though, is the Bronco head being incorporated into that D. Somebody should try that (I don't know how to).

Going back to the "D" logo is a good move, but your version is a little too busy to make an effective logo. Also, while I like the idea for your concept, and you certainly executed it cleanly, the current uniform needs to have elements SUBTRACTED from it, not added. I don't consider myself too much of a uniform traditionalist, but there's just too much going on here.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Not being a great graphic artist, I don't know how this would look...but here is my idea (can someone post this???)

Outline the "D" in thick white stripe. Make the top part of the D blue (so the orange mane on the bronco doesn't clash) and make the bottom part orange. Of course, the blue outline of the horse will need a thin white additionall outline. And stick the logo on an all-white background (i.e., all-white sleeve for all the uniforms, and stick this logo on the sleeve. Then, add two stripes to the very bottom of each sleeve in orange and blue, depending on the home/away status (blue at home due to white uni's - orange on road).

My 2 cents.... :D

<edit> Ok this was a stupid idea...ignore it... </edit>

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived