Sign in to follow this  
Broken Record

Titans in all navy?

A friend of mine is inside the stadium posting from his sidekick. He says the Titans are wearing navy jerseys with navy pants today at Washington. I don't think they've ever used that combination in an actual game.

They are. And it looks BAD. Especially awaiting the kickoff when their returner was framed by the end zone's maroon and gold.

Light blue pants with a navy jersey would look awesome. I wish I got this game here, I'd like to see the uniforms.

Only photos i can find so far,BTW are the Redskins ever gonna wear the burgandy pants again?

capt.8f9d4f1825654d04b724f135e3750bab.titans_redskins_football_mdgh102.jpg

capt.115c41611c814c94a0f7211f664f8416.titans_redskins_football_mdgh103.jpg

That does look bad. I don't know, something about it bugs me. The white helmet doesn't help.

I never thought I'd actually say this, but I kinda like the Titans in all navy. Something about that AND the white hemlet combined makes it look really unique. It makes them stand out from a distance.

We've never seen them wear light blue pants since the former Houston/Tennessee Oilers became the Tennessee Titans in '99.

well apprently the mojo worked,cause they have just won their first game of 2006,but again i hope the navy/navy combo isn't a regular weekly thing,but it great look for a drouhgtbuster though.

BTW are the Redskins ever gonna wear the burgandy pants again?

Not until Portis leaves, or Gibbs finally stands up to him.

I'd prefer the use of light blue socks, otherwise this look works. It has enough color balance for it to look OK for me.

They don't look bad. But they are playing the Redskins who are in the weird-looking all white uniforms so maybe that helped them look better.

The monochromatic navy on navy works for me. If the NFL let teams have more than one helmet color, I bet that we would have seen navy on navy on navy.