Ebay fun

CC97

what the hell is that thing?  i never thought i'd see a leafs jersey that i'd hate...but holy crap that's ugly.  a blue leaf on a blue jersey, the pre-67 and modern leaf on the same jersey and that shade of blue...an emphatic NO

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

just when I thought I had seen everything. Why not just spell it "COFFEE". and "TARKINGTON"?. I agree, I really feel sorry for those who don't know any better. Too bad theres no disciplinary action that can be taken. I shudder when i see the wrong font on a jersey, but this stuff is relatively disgusting to see when shysters are trying to pawn it off on unsuspecting or uneducated (as far as uniforms) consumers.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Hard to find? Maybe the authentic ones! But looking around Toronto, they are not selling like hotcakes ....... which is an insult to hotcakes!

I saw, I came, I left.

They are extremely hard to find in stores since they are so popular with the fans
excuse me while i laugh...

*laughs heartily*

*dies laughing*

*reincarnated*

okay, while i regain my memory i think this is what shoud have been said:

They are extremely easy to find in stores since they are so unpopular with the fans

2016cubscreamsig.png

looks like the penguins style in nucks colors...whatever, it's signed by the  whole damn team, so you figure the fact that it's a ripoff is being overlooked.

2016cubscreamsig.png

There does seem to be a difference between the cheap rubbishy foreign import fake jerseys, and the not even meant to be authentic jerseys. That Canucks shirt has CCM tags for instance, and I don't suppose they would make something and risk copyright and whatever laws??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 4 weeks later...

Archived