Dallas Stars Alternate Concept...

ColeJ

I really like this concept. I don't know if it would work as a primary jersey though

Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules, and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence: in other words it is war minus the shooting

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. You got the clean shoulders right. The DStar logo is excellent(kudos to your associate). You even got the drop shadows on the logo and numbers right. Just for comparison's sake, I think it would be cool to see a gold shadowed version as the black tends to blend with the Dallas' darker green. But that's splitting hairs. I would buy this jersey and display it proudly next to my Ciccarelli and Casey.

I love it. You got the clean shoulders right. The DStar logo is excellent(kudos to your associate). You even got the drop shadows on the logo and numbers right. Just for comparison's sake, I think it would be cool to see a gold shadowed version as the black tends to blend with the Dallas' darker green. But that's splitting hairs. I would buy this jersey and display it proudly next to my Ciccarelli and Casey.

`twas my original intent for the drop shadows, to be honest.

only problem was, i had a hell of a time getting all of the outlines to work the way i wanted them to, and still have the logo have the "pop" that i was looking for.

i appreciate the feedback, everyone :)

colestarsconcept06.png

......with a star on it... just like the old north stars... however, where the old logo was also a compass, pointing to a star in the northern part of the logo, this concept logo has the star in the south western portion of the logo.

I never noticed that, and now that i do, that's friggin genius.

The ONLY change I would make would be a slight, and i mean SLIGHT, change to the size of the crest logo...slightly larger. And the numbers on the back, a lot larger.

Other than that, :shocked::shocked::shocked:

SigReflect.png

It would add some Texas flair, but that star is the only part of the logo that says the team's the Stars.

As for the jersey itself, incredible. Awesome retro-tribute that honours the old Minnesota team while still keeping the Dallas identity.

Honestly I could see that jersey as their new home jersey with the D-Star logo as an alternate shoulder patch. It's that good.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived