30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

If you really want to go old school with these, you should have added the tie-down collar. Normally, I don't suggest doing something like that for a modern hockey jersey, but these are the Habs we're talking about. The other minor changes I'd make would be to get rid of the striping at the cuff of the pant and change the alternate numbers to white so they read better.

QPR%20Sig.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice but the only problem I have is with the Habs. The numbers would be almost impossible to read. If you changed the colors it would be much easier. But overall your redesign is great. Keep up the good work.

saBS.png

Sorry for being late, here's the Colorado Avalanche. Didn't do too much except add a blue alternate and throw in a shoulder logo. The shoulder logo is a recoloured Colorado Rockies logo. Thought it would a nice litte nod to the past. Anyway, here ya go!

Avalanche_Set.png

Great job on these! I agree with almost all of the changes you've made.

I think the better way to mix old and new on the Avs jersey is to use the logo I designed that combines the old Rockies logo (more specifically the Colorado flag C), and the style of the Avs current logo:

finalnewavs.png

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Not much of a HUGE overhaul for the Predators, but still some noteworthy changes. First, I added a silver alternate, and dumped the mustard jersey. I also used the Predators logo from the X-Line Hats series as their shoulder logo. It's just an 'N', but I thought it looked really cool on them. Also added a fang design on the pants. Not sure that will go over really well, but I think it looks cool. Here are the Nashville Predators:

Predators_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like the Preds set. The "N" logo works really well, especially considering you got rid of their skull alternate, which just looks like someone killed the primary. The silver jersey is an interesting idea. It's would definitely be unique, and it would be interesting to see if it would stand out enough against white jerseys. Definitely worth a shot.

Preds- Not bad. Just a few points:

+ Great use of that 'N' logo.

+ I like the idea of incorporating the fangs in the pant design, but...

- ...it doesn't match the rest of the jersey design. Try to work on that.

+ I like the idea of a silver alt, but...

- ...the yellow doesn't look right on it. Try using the silvery-blue on the shoulders. Or, better yet, scrap it and make a Mustard alt. :P

Again, great job. Can't wait to see the rest of the league!

Very, very sorry for no concept yesterday, so I'll post 2 today to make it up.

The first is the New Jersey Devils. I went with their current set which I think is classic and probably the most logical alternate concept for them. No green in here anywhere, so don't look for it! Hahaha.

Devils_Set.png

Next is the New York Islanders. Another classic set that basically remained untouched, and added with another logical alternate concept. Just an orange version of their current home/away type style.

Islanders_Set.png

Again, sorry for no concept yesterday, but I was swamped with work.

what the hell is ccslc?

Another long day of college applications prevented me from posting yesterday, so I will post 2 to make up for the letdown. Here are the New York Rangers and the Ottawa Senators.

-The Rangers I basically kept the same, just added the shield as a shoulder patch because I've always wanted to see it added onto the jersey is some way, shape, or manner. I also threw in a red alternate that I'm not sure will draw a lot of applause, but I think it looks pretty cool. And yes, I did do blue pants for the red alternate, because quite frankly, the set looked really bad with red pants AND red jersey:

Rangers_Set.png

For the Senators, I kept their alternate style, but ditched the front view logo of the Senator and added their current. I also made a white version of that alternate to act as the home or away jersey, depending on how you view it. I also added the barberpole as an alternate to keep the roots close, and to please Gordie.

Senators_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Not sure about the shoulder logos on the Rangers, I'm undecided. I like the alt, though.

Make the pants black for the home and road, and get rid of the pant stripe, and that is the perfect Sens uni set. I love the pattern of their alt.

Good work.

I like the Rangers concept. The Kitchener Rangers wear their logo (very similar to the NY Rangers crest) on their white jerseys. I always thought it looked good, and should be something the NY Rangers should try.

DOes anybody agree with me that the New York Islanders need a new logo in General?

Yeah, I agree. Their logo is very dated, and clip-art-like. IMO the Gordon's Fisherman logo was nice, and would have worked with a more conservative jersey design. Yet the fact that the current logo has four Cups to its credit means it isn't going anywhere.

Rangers_Set.png

How I would change this:

-Get rid of the laces, bring back the collars from the early '90s.

-Invert the secondary colors on the red alternate (blue becomes white, etc.)

-Find some way to use the liberty logo.

-Not a mistake, but you forgot the "C" on Jagr's jersey.

If you could make these changes and PM the results to me that'd be awesome.

DOes anybody agree with me that the New York Islanders need a new logo in General?

That creepy fisherman had more to do with Long Island that their modern crest ever will.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

I like the Rangers concept. The Kitchener Rangers wear their logo (very similar to the NY Rangers crest) on their white jerseys. I always thought it looked good, and should be something the NY Rangers should try.

Here's a pic of the Kitchener Rangers in their white jerseys, just to show what the Rangers might look like if they used their crest like you suggested. IMO it looks pretty cool.

Joni_Lindl_f_425.jpg

IMO, you really can't replace what the Philadelphia Flyers already have, so I'm not even going to try (without a few minor add-ons). The main thing I did was bring back the classic oranger jersey as the primary home uniform. I think this one is a lot better than their current black home version. I also dropped the alternate they have now, and the crappy 3-D like logo. To replace it, I added a modified Liberty Bell logo, similiar to the one the Philadelphia Phillies use.

Flyers_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived