30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

A few things about the alt logo: I think on the home it should be orange with a black outline. On the road white with a black outline. It looks fine on the alt.

It's nice to see that orange jersey agian, though. It's been too long.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No major changes to the Penguins, except the dropping of the Vegas Gold and I added the yellow that was used in their hay-day. I also threw in a yellow alternate. The same kind that was used in the 1980's.

Penguins_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love the current Pens look, yes I am a homer but I truly believe it is one of the best looks in the NHL. That said, I think this concept works really well. I would love for a return to the true Pittsburgh colors.

All of these concepts you are doing are great, and I'm sure most people on the board consider them to be perfect examples of what hockey jerseys should look like.

Alright guys, now time for the Buffalo Sabres. This one, believe it or not, took the longest. But I knew I wanted to do 4 things with this design.

-Emphasize SABRES, not Buffaloes.

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

So with emphasizing the SABRES, I thought I would make that the primary and use the classic Sabres logo as the shoulder/alt logo. Anyway, here it is:

Sabres_Set.png

thats good stuff. i like it.

Alright guys, now time for the Buffalo Sabres. This one, believe it or not, took the longest. But I knew I wanted to do 4 things with this design.

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

So with emphasizing the SABRES, I thought I would make that the primary and use the classic Sabres logo as the shoulder/alt logo. Anyway, here it is:

Sabres_Set.png

You might even say it's scary good.

I'll go away now.

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

Sabres_Set.png

No,pineapple good.

Pittsburgh Penguins: Excellent concept! Personally, I would've kept the colors Vegas Gold & Black or switch it to the double blue they had during their early years in the NHL, but it's still an excellent concept!

YOZXkBG.png?1

Made some tweaks on this and here it is. I thought that the tan colour in their logo should be used more, so I added it. I at first put the shoulder logo as the primary logo on the black alternate, but it didn't say 'Coyotes' so I changed it.

Coyotes_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

No major changes to the Penguins, except the dropping of the Vegas Gold and I added the yellow that was used in their hay-day. I also threw in a yellow alternate. The same kind that was used in the 1980's.

Penguins_Set.png

First: The old gold isnt as good on that pattern.

Second: The old gold was, well, gold. Not bright yellow. Make it alittle more orange-ish.

oBIgzrL.png

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

Sabres_Set.png

No,pineapple good.

No, Brisk clear Saturday evening standing-room sellout at PNC Park good.

oBIgzrL.png

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

Sabres_Set.png

No,pineapple good.

No, Brisk clear Saturday evening standing-room sellout at PNC Park good.

It's like zen, wrapped in karma, dipped in chocolate good.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived