30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

Sharks are now up. I love their early 90's style jersey, so I brought that back and just used their current font with it. The alternate text with 'San Jose' is again from one of RC's concepts, so all credit goes to him for that:

Sharks_Set.png

Awesome alternate for San Jose... seems so surfy! And the black and silver is an obvious tribute to the glory days of hockey in California... the gretzky days with LA. Not sure about two different shoulder patches though!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much of a difference for the Vancouver Canucks. I tried a light blue alternate, but it didn't look great, considering that the dark jersey is dark blue. A silver alt didn't work well either, so red was the next best choice.

Canucks_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It brings a tear to my eye, but this is my final concept in the 30 Days, 30 Teams concept project. We finish, with the Washington Capitals. I brought back the 90's blue jersey which I thought was a really nice jersey. I also edited the current alternate logo of the Captials and worked it into a vintage style like they used to wear. Overall, I am pretty happy with this set.

Capitals_Set.png

Thanks to all you provided feedback and suggestions! Please keep 'em coming!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

For the Caps, I'd prefer to see a slightly lighter blue for the home jersey. The home and alt are nice. Nice work on the Caps. Most of these jerseys were awesome, killer work on this project, brassbonanza.

-E.A.R.

It brings a tear to my eye, but this is my final concept in the 30 Days, 30 Teams concept project. We finish, with the Washington Capitals. I brought back the 90's blue jersey which I thought was a really nice jersey. I also edited the current alternate logo of the Captials and worked it into a vintage style like they used to wear. Overall, I am pretty happy with this set.

Capitals_Set.png

The third jersey is good, but the stars might get too distracting if you watch the Caps wear it on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas Stars are next. I was actually almost done with this when I saw Cole's idea for the Stars using the same jersey style. I used the Minnesota North Stars style with the Texas logo which I like a lot more than their current logo. I also added the proposed alternate from the early 1980's and threw that in as their alternate. Here it is!

Stars_Set.png

LOVE the dallas stars concept!

Untitled-2copy.png

Alright, now time for the Calgary Flames. I currently like what the Flames wear, but I made some minor changes. Overall, I ditched the Horse logo that they use. I don't even think they use the black jersey, but I used that and throught the primary Flames logo on the front. As for the alternate, I brought back the late 80's version, red jersey that they wore when they won the Stanley Cup in 1989. Anyway, without further ado, here are the Calgary Flames:

Flames_Set.png

As for the numbers on the sleeves, I never have really added them to a jersey. I don't know why, but I just think numbers on the sides are unnessesary in sports when there is a huge number on the back, but's just my opinon. Anyway, C&C is always welcome.

So Simple, so nice.

• 1 month later...

Not much of a difference for the Vancouver Canucks. I tried a light blue alternate, but it didn't look great, considering that the dark jersey is dark blue. A silver alt didn't work well either, so red was the next best choice.

Canucks_Set.png

:shocked:

I love the 3rd. Old meets new. Brilliant

Capitals_Set.png

:shocked:

I love the 3rd Jersey. Old manages with new. Awesome work

baltimoreravens.png

Archived