Christmas or thanksgiving?

vicfurth

"READ THIS

If you have a question about anything please become familiar with the TFAQ (Too Frequently Asked Questions), if you ask a question covered in the TFAQ you'll probably get a barrage of sarcastic responses followed by a lock.

Please keep all posts about logos, or uniforms... anything that has to do with sports or life in general should be kept to the general discussion board!

Personal attacks are not necessary here, this is a sophisticated forum, not the schoolyard playground. I will not tolerate personal insults, or attacks.

Thank you, and enjoy.

Chris Creamer"

-- Hey it speaks for it self

"READ THIS

If you have a question about anything please become familiar with the TFAQ (Too Frequently Asked Questions), if you ask a question covered in the TFAQ you'll probably get a barrage of sarcastic responses followed by a lock.

Please keep all posts about logos, or uniforms... anything that has to do with sports or life in general should be kept to the general discussion board!

Personal attacks are not necessary here, this is a sophisticated forum, not the schoolyard playground. I will not tolerate personal insults, or attacks.

Thank you, and enjoy.

Chris Creamer"

-- Hey it speaks for it self

Because apparently you missed it the first time it was posted, and earlier in this thread as well, I had to quote it.

I agree, very silly.

Dude, that was the point. Why are you so serious? Come on, we're all friends talking. I was just goofin' off.

What did I do?

I just moved the post to the appropriate forum.  If you would've posted this on this board in the first place, I wouldn't have had to do it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

All you did was say this was silly, & that was the point of this thread. See, I have this idea that stuff posted at the "Sports Logos" area gets more traffic. I thought if I posted there, more people would see it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I voted Turkey day and it didn't register my vote - any way, the start of the Holiday season and all the excitement & music for me starts that Thanksgiving weekend, not to mention championship week football, High School state finals and stuff like that.

For me it's the start of the whole Xmas season. Xmas day is great, however it fits in the middle for me, so there it is, IMO.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thanksgiving is much better, don't have to buy presents! I also don't like X-mas music until the DAY of. The main reason i hate errrrrrrrrrrrrrr i mean dislike X-mas is, it is thought of as the "GIFT" holiday instead of it's true meaning. That is if you believe in that faith. So HAPPY KWANZA!

I voted for Christmas even though I happen to be Jewish.  I love Thanksgiving, no question about it, but really I think of Thanksgiving as the opening festivities of the Christmas season.  I've spent all of my 35 years living in the Midwest, and there's just something about being outdoors in the crisp evening air, smelling the smoke from the fireplaces and woodburing stoves in the neighborhood and seeing the houses lit up with multicolored lights and the trees twinkling with even more lights that you can see in their windows that just makes me feel like all is okay with the world, even though it usually isn't.  Christmas time is just a great time of year.

I voted for Christmas even though I happen to be Jewish. I love Thanksgiving, no question about it, but really I think of Thanksgiving as the opening festivities of the Christmas season. I've spent all of my 35 years living in the Midwest, and there's just something about being outdoors in the crisp evening air, smelling the smoke from the fireplaces and woodburing stoves in the neighborhood and seeing the houses lit up with multicolored lights and the trees twinkling with even more lights that you can see in their windows that just makes me feel like all is okay with the world, even though it usually isn't. Christmas time is just a great time of year.

totally agree about the Midwest and Christmas. Nothing like the smell of wood fireplaces in the air. I was just enjoying that yesterday.

Archived