NBA sigs.

Eye

can you do me a rockets one if possible. any way you want. thanks mate.

Here you go. Hope ya like it, kingroadz. I'll tweak it up for you if you want anything changed.

HOURockets.png

Dnice and LEWJ, I'll have the Hawks and Cavaliers tomorrow.

Here are the Hawks, Dnice. I hope you like it.

ATLHawks.png

Here are the Cavs, LEWJ. I hope you like it.

CLECavaliers.png

SouthSidePride and boshallady, I'll have the Bulls and Raptors tomorrow, and kingzroads, I'll try that Rockets one again, no worries man.

Here are the Hawks, Dnice. I hope you like it.

ATLHawks.png

Here are the Cavs, LEWJ. I hope you like it.

CLECavaliers.png

SouthSidePride and boshallady, I'll have the Bulls and Raptors tomorrow, and kingzroads, I'll try that Rockets one again, no worries man.

thanks it looks great....good job

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Here you go SouthSidePride, I hope you like it.

CHIBulls.png

Here you go boshallady, I hope you like it.

TORRaptors.png

EDIT*** The Bulls one is all red because they don't have a striping pattern on the sides of the jersey. The Raptors are based on their road jerseys from 2005-06, which was also their alt from 2003-05. If you guys want me to do anything with them just say so.

Gotta show some love (though there's not nuch of it) to my Trail Blazers. Could you pop one out ? Thanx

Here you go, jtthasportfreak, I hope you like it.

PORTrailBlazers.png

This signature is based on the Trail Blazers primary road jerseys from I don't know when until 2004-05 when they said BLAZERS on the front. I know that starting in 2005-06, the red jerseys became the primary, and these black jerseys became the alternates, replacing BLAZERS with PORTLAND. The striping pattern did change when they made the change to their current jerseys, (I think the stripes were made slightly thicker?) so if you want me to tweak it, I can.

Here you go, jtthasportfreak, I hope you like it.

PORTrailBlazers.png

This signature is based on the Trail Blazers primary road jerseys from I don't know when until 2004-05 when they said BLAZERS on the front. I know that starting in 2005-06, the red jerseys became the primary, and these black jerseys became the alternates, replacing BLAZERS with PORTLAND. The striping pattern did change when they made the change to their current jerseys, (I think the stripes were made slightly thicker?) so if you want me to tweak it, I can.

Most all of it is good, however, is it possibe to clean up the borders of the Pinwheel ? BTW the black background is fine, it makes the white\grey and red stand out

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been very busy lately and haven't had any time to do any concepts or anything so I'll return to these NBA sigs. What I did with these, the ones that I've made already, I made the white line around the logo thinner. I think it looks cleaner this way. Now I didn't delete the ones with the thicker white line around them from my photobucket account so the previous sigs I made can still be used, however like I said I like the slightly thinner line better. I noticed this when I looked at the T'Wolves. It didn't look right, then it hit me, it wasn't outlined and the wolf sort of got lost in the background, especially on the black T'Wolves sig. I'll take some requests again and I am trying to clean up the Rockets and Trail Blazers as best as I can and I want it to look right.

Here's a few:

HawksPrimary.png

HawksAlternate.png

Bulls.png

MINTWolvesPrimary.png

MINTWolvesAlternate.png

A few more of the previously made signatures:

Cavaliers.png

PacersPrimary.png

KnicksPrimary.png

RaptorsPrimary.png

Archived