name the NWL Green Bay Baseball Team

AceTen

Green Bay Bloodhounds

Green Bay IcePack or PackIce. ref's Packers even though pack ice is salt water ice.

Don't ships ballast dumps in great lakes consist of sea(salt) water? Or are they required to take on fresh water somehow.(don't know how that is possible, ships are too big to run up rivers to take on ballast)

I Submitted Green Bay Starrs, a tribute to former Packer QB Bart Starr. I think a baseball team in Green Bay should have a little bit of a football connection to it.

If you need to name the team after a GB QB, name them after the next great QB after Starr. That's right, it should be the Green Bay Dickeys.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Better yet, the Green Bay Hackers... as in "taking your hacks" at the plate... or, in a forest. The team logo could depict a lumberjack mascot "taking a hack" with a baseball bat that has axe-blades emanating from the barrel.

Such a name and logo would neatly tie together the sport of baseball and the lumbering heritage of Green Bay and Northern Wisconsin, while nicely playing-off of the name of Green Bay's famous football franchise.

Archived