Warriors retro jersey

DEAD!

I think I may be in a very, very, very small minority but I think the Warriors' present uniforms are great.

No, I'm not drinking.

I like 'em too... the colour scheme is great... and although the mascot is a little out there (and they could've done a lot with historical warriors like vikings or roman legionaries or something, but whatever), he only shows up on the shorts. The Warriors script is cool as well. But overall it's the unique but cool colour scheme that wins it for me. Similar to the Thrashers in a way, the navy/reddish-orange/yellow combo looks good.

Call me crazy, but I very much dislike those "The City" jerseys. Neither of those words should ever...ever... be on a pro team's jersey. Even if your from NYC, Quebec City, Oklahoma City, or the like... do as the NY teams do and leave off the City part. And "The"? That's just wrong.

Way too much detail, no central theme, and the names are below the numbers.

Earns it a solid 0.1 out of 10 from me.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Lightning bolt should be reserved for Zeus! :D To be honest, I really like the Warriors current uniforms. I think it's an underated jersey because we don't talk the Warriors very often! I know... they will never go back to 'The City'. So, what is the big landmark in Oakland anyways? I've been to SF, but have only passed through Oakland!

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived