Niners at Bears

Shroinke

I should have mentioned that those aren't exact and I'm aware. I had made these when I was creating the template.

Mongo...jeez. I swear whenever he's on the radio all he talks about is his playing days. He must mention his "records" hourly.

What was the one he did last year where he raised up his sunglasses and they'd freeze on that for what seemed like 2 mins?

There's a timeout....

Can you try a Bears uniform with orange pants? Wonder why the Bears have never considered that...

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I don't like the orange jersey at all. The Bears are "Tradition". The blue is classic.

The orange jersey is tradition, too. It just hadn't been worn in 60+ years. In my opinion, it's the only secondary-colored jersey out there that makes any sense. Although their blue home jersey is the best in the NFL, the orange looks pretty good, too.

Can you try a Bears uniform with orange pants? Wonder why the Bears have never considered that...

I think that would make the Bears look too much like the Illini. Also, for such a traditional uniform, creating a bunch of different combinations can wreck the effect... you already see people on here bitching about using one alternate set. In addition, I'm not sure orange pants would work aesthetically without an orange helmet to balance out the effect like Illinois or the 1970s Browns.

s_kittner.jpgbrian.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I should have mentioned that those aren't exact and I'm aware. I had made these when I was creating the template.

Mongo...jeez. I swear whenever he's on the radio all he talks about is his playing days. He must mention his "records" hourly.

What was the one he did last year where he raised up his sunglasses and they'd freeze on that for what seemed like 2 mins?

There's a timeout....

I believe you're referring to "HEEEERE COMES THE DEEEEEFENSE!! LET'S GET IT ON!!"

Archived