Colorado special uniform in 1998

bigwalk

I hate CU with a passion but that black helmet is awesome. Not sure it's better than their gold one, though. I've been trying to find pictures from this game without any luck for some time, now, though.

You a CSU fan? lol

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I hate CU with a passion but that black helmet is awesome. Not sure it's better than their gold one, though. I've been trying to find pictures from this game without any luck for some time, now, though.

You a CSU fan? lol

More-so than CU. But I'm a Notre Dame fan.

I cheer for the local schools but in my experience, I can't stand the types of people that generally make up CU's student body. If you're not an arrogant rich kid you're a typical Boulder hippie, it seems. Of course, there are exceptions...

IUe6Hvh.png

You a CSU fan? lol

More-so than CU. But I'm a Notre Dame fan.

I cheer for the local schools but in my experience, I can't stand the types of people that generally make up CU's student body. If you're not an arrogant rich kid you're a typical Boulder hippie, it seems. Of course, there are exceptions...

So, you have a problem with arrogant rich kids, but cheer for Notre Dame...

Archived