2007 NHL All-Star jerseys...

StevieY19

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a template for these new jerseys?

Until someone on these boards gets their hands on one, and that's if they are willing to pay extra for these "flimsy" sweaters, it's unlikely anyone does.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well...... that's not 100% right.

I have one, for instance.

And I only have it because someone else from here sent it to me from a pdf file that was floating around somewhere.

But it's ai format.

If someone wants it they can PM me their email address.

ai file thats perfect, my e-mail is ryhn0@hotmail.com if its too much trouble , just let me know.

4kv29i.jpg

Does anyone have a template for these new jerseys?

Until someone on these boards gets their hands on one, and that's if they are willing to pay extra for these "flimsy" sweaters, it's unlikely anyone does.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well...... that's not 100% right.

I have one, for instance.

And I only have it because someone else from here sent it to me from a pdf file that was floating around somewhere.

But it's ai format.

If someone wants it they can PM me their email address.

For instance, I made this with it:

Swift-Caps.gif

Any chance I could get it as a PNG or a PSD?

andysoccer12a.png

76bf_1.JPG

As said on the last page, WTF. What are slits doing in my precious hockey jerseys?!

I believe the slits may allow for the tighter jersey to comfortable sit over the shorts and not cling to them. It would allow it to move around and not just stick to the jersey and strech uncomfortably and pull on the shoulders and such. I hope I'm making some sense, lol.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They are much better at this angle:

2007-01-17-uniform-large.jpg

Why isn't there an RBK stick in his hand? RBK passing on an opportunity to plaster their logo all over Sid? Doubtful.

The reason that there isn't an RBK stick in his hand is the fact that he is signed with Sher-Wood for sticks. They signed him when he was playing in the QMJHL. But according to the new RBK product book, he'll have an RBK pattern on November 1, 2007. So he will be all RBK soon, though I have heard that he loves his sher-woods and wants to stay with them.

I guess RBK will have to buy sherwood and gut the creative and individualistic spirit out of yet another classic manufacturer then...

A note on the socks and shinguard -- it looks like there is going to be a sizably bigger shinguard, one that will protect all the way down to the top of the ankle. Especially for players who wore skates without socks (Paul Coffey being one), a puck hitting the lower part of the shin can get past the old shinguard.

They are much better at this angle:

2007-01-17-uniform-large.jpg

Well if no one else is gonna say it then I will: That pic of Sid looks totally boss. I almost jumped outta my seat when I saw it. Granted, the replicas won't look as good on people, and the prices blow, but man oh man are the players gonna look awesome. This makes me breath a pretty big sigh of relief.

A note on the socks and shinguard -- it looks like there is going to be a sizably bigger shinguard, one that will protect all the way down to the top of the ankle. Especially for players who wore skates without socks (Paul Coffey being one), a puck hitting the lower part of the shin can get past the old shinguard.

There won't necessarily be a new shin guard design. Some guys just wear them on the outside of the skate, so in turn they can be a little bit longer and not interfere with the skating motion. A lot of guys are still going to wear them on the inside of the tongue, which means they have to be a little shorter. This new sock just shows in more detail just how long sid's shin guards actually are.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Sorry to be a killjoy but there won't be any new revolutionary shinguards or bigger shinguards. Crosby just wears his shinguards on the outside of the tongue of his skate like many players do.

Nevermind, already covered.

Sorry to be a killjoy but there won't be any new revolutionary shinguards or bigger shinguards. Crosby just wears his shinguards on the outside of the tongue of his skate like many players do.

Nevermind, already covered.

No prob. Thought that one of the equipment companies was going to introduce something brand new, kind of like when Brett Hull wore the tan hockey gloves a few years back at the All-Star Game.

These are going to be expensive

It will be $429.99 for a personalized authentic jersey on NHL.com while personalized authentic Sabres jerseys are $279.99 and $199.99 for a personalized authentic Devils jersey.

The price of these new jerseys from nhl shop

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...ckid=OASallstar

These are going to be expensive

It will be $429.99 for a personalized authentic jersey on NHL.com while personalized authentic Sabres jerseys are $279.99 and $199.99 for a personalized authentic Devils jersey.

The price of these new jerseys from nhl shop

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...ckid=OASallstar

Uh, $199.99 is the price for a blank Devils authentic.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived