NHL alt. concept by le québécois part V

Le Québécois

it's now time for my concepts of the southeast division...

c and c are welcome...

done in MSPaint...

The Capitals are an hommage to their 1980's uniform.

The TB and ATL ones are waaaaay too much for a conservative NHL but still, I wanted to do something different...

enjoy!

caroline.png

atlanta.png

florida.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Hurricanes-Good job. Always wanted to see a black alt. Might i suggest matching the arm striping with the torso

Capitals- Hmmmm good try but the colour scheme doesn't work with the logo

Thrashers- Sweet. Looks sharp but the pants don't fit with the jersey

Lightning- Doesn't work like the thrashers. Otherwise good job

Panthers- I think thats what they should use now. But I would lower the bottom stripe part so theirs not so much tan on it

BANNER.png

Canes is a good alt, though I'd rather see the other logo for the alt.

Caps: Outstanding! I'd maybe take the logo of of the shoulder but otherwise this is really cool.

Thrashers: Not my taste. I don't happen to like the super-big logos that some team have used on alts

Lightning: See Thrashers.

Panthers: I like the use of that logo, but am not fond of the trim (goes too high on the sides) or number font (but I am just a block-number lover at heart)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'd be interested to see how your Atlanta concept would work on the new Reebok template, I think it would look pretty good! You're right about Tampa being way too wild though, that would never go over. The Panthers is interesting, I don't think I like the tan being more dominant than the blue though. Carolina looks good, I like how you brought the logo into the striping on the bottom. Capitals...not really sure. I like it, but I think the logo needs to be redone, not just the 90's logo.

Hey, I think that Canes concept is awesome. They should definitely use that for a 3rd.

For the Atlanta, it's a good idea but i don't see it happening. I also think the Capitals and Panthers are nice but they are not improvements of what they have currently.

Overall keep up the good work.

Archived