MVP Baseball MLB uniforms

Kccitystar

I'm guessing I've been doing uniforms for the PC version of this game for a while now, and I've been wondering if there was any way to make the stitching on the logos of these uniforms any "better" or would there be better methods to emulate the stitching?

Here's a picture of a few jerseys and their logos.

33m8oyh.jpg2rmr5nd.jpg4dyssv7.jpg

I am aware that at 256x256, the stitching would not be as visible, however I would like to at least achieve the effect. Any help would gladly be appreciated. I'd like to improve.

All look great! Looks like on the Mets and the Indians you have more of a Satin Stitch look going in, which would be good on hats. The jerseys would be done with Tackle Twill. I made a bunch of wallpapers in Photoshop with a Tackle Twill/Jersey look which might be helpful. Here are just a few of the ones I made.

njblacktf0.th.jpgbirdpurplepz9.th.jpghuskerslilredheadblackto5.th.jpgbuffaloredbh7.th.jpg

I plan to write a tutorial on this at some point, but I can explain quickly if this will be any help.

All look great! Looks like on the Mets and the Indians you have more of a Satin Stitch look going in, which would be good on hats. The jerseys would be done with Tackle Twill. I made a bunch of wallpapers in Photoshop with a Tackle Twill/Jersey look which might be helpful. Here are just a few of the ones I made.

njblacktf0.th.jpgbirdpurplepz9.th.jpghuskerslilredheadblackto5.th.jpgbuffaloredbh7.th.jpg

I plan to write a tutorial on this at some point, but I can explain quickly if this will be any help.

Dude...if only I didn't hate all of those teams (except the Huskers, they're neutral.) Do you take requests?

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

I don't care for the Buffalo or the Huskers either, they were done for requests. I have about 25 various teams done already. So yeah, requests are welcome. Might already have it done too. Anyone know the correct place to make a topic to post all the ones I made already? Think under Concepts is the right place to put wallpapers?

I have one Rangers one, but it is Pink. It is part of a breast cancer series I did with MLB logos. Not sure if you want that or not for now. But I am not working on any right now, been stuck trying to think of what team to make next, so I will do the Rangers. ;) Have them done in a day or so.

I have one Rangers one, but it is Pink. It is part of a breast cancer series I did with MLB logos. Not sure if you want that or not for now. But I am not working on any right now, been stuck trying to think of what team to make next, so I will do the Rangers. ;) Have them done in a day or so.

Those are AMAZING! Do you think you could possibly post a tutorial on how you do these, or how you did them?

Once again, great work. :notworthy:

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Think under Concepts is the right place to put wallpapers?

It is. And I'd like one of any of the teams in my sig, you can just choose one, especially if you've already done it.

I have all but the Giants and Rangers already. I will post all of them after I finish the Texas Rangers ones. Should be today or tomorrow. B)

FYI: The Texas Rangers is all done and all the others are ready to post, but for some reason it won't let me post a new topic on the boards. I get an error mesage saying "no permission to post new topic". So as soon as I find out why I get that, I will post all on a new topic, so this ne will stay on track of it's original topic.

That's incredibly strange... it happened to me my first couple of days here, but I figured it was just to prevent the spam-bots.

Maybe someone with power will see this and grant you access, after all, you've been here a year.

There has got to be something wrong with the boards. It won't let me do anything except view topics, and the only way I can post is by using the quick post feature, it won't let me open the full post page.

Nice work with the unis. I wish I could do that.

Also nice work on the wallpapers p.staic.

saBS.png

Those are awesome. Binghamton Bearcats please?

buffalo_sig.png

Archived