zig

NHL Graphic Outlook

Year changed 2009

Team modified Pittsburgh Penguins

Pens get new unis for {hopeful} new arena.

pittsburghpenguinskk1.png

I like the simplicity of them. You might want to recolor the logo on the secong jersey because the black is a bit off.

I hope to improve them later on today.

In 2012 Anchorage will get the Polar Bears. Here is their jersey thanks to Le Québécois.

POLARBEARS.png

I suppose neon colours will be back in style again? :P

I'll probably do some team, for some year, at some point.

Is anybody going to make some new teams... come on!!!

yeah i will

Also is that a slight Gob hint?

Here you go. In 2012 the Quebec Nordiques re join the NHL with a new identity. Now the league is even with 32 teams.

quebecjerseysnonswift2finallightblu.png

quebecjerseysnonswift2finalwhite.png

quebecjerseysnonswift2finaldarkblue.png

also TIGERSFAN and Le Québécois will you make a home or away jersey to complete your set?

I like this one TIGERSFAN, did you make that logo yourself? The grey patches on the shoulder look a little bit weird, perhaps if you stroked that with another colour, it would look more in place (blue?)

Nice concepts so far...

i gotta say that is a sweet Islanders' concept... with the exception of the fisherman... I'm sorry i'm not a fan... But an idea would be to include the lighthouse behind the island as opposed to the fisherman. And that alternate, I love it, especially with the vertical stripes :D

IMPROVED MY PENS ENTRY

pittsburghpenguinskk1bedd0.png

IMPROVED MY PENS ENTRY

pittsburghpenguinskk1bedd0.png

Nice. I like the third a lot. It reminds me of the old Penguin's jerseys which said Pittsburgh on the front, and that?s a good thing

The Black on the logo for the white jersey is a little off still. All you have to do is open this concept in paint and fill in the purple/black with just normal black.

AlbuquerqueAdmiralsUniform.jpg

1st Name: Admirals

2nd Name: None

City: Albuquerque

State: New Mexico

Year: 2016

The colors for this concept go together better than the colors you used for the Grizzlies. It is weird having two teams with the exact same template though. I would also remove the Wild script from the pants. Also the black on the socks look really out of place.

Just play around with the template a little more and then this would look real nice.