zig

NHL Graphic Outlook

AlbuquerqueAdmiralsUniform.jpg

1st Name: Admirals

2nd Name: None

City: Albuquerque

State: New Mexico

Year: 2016

The point of a template is so you have a shape or outline to create your own stripes with. You have just coloured in the same one the whole time and slapped a logo on it. Try something new.

KnoxvilleGrizzliesAwayUniform.jpg

created by: Randy Wilkins ?

maybe for the uni but as for the logo? mmmmmmmm

http://cap-ink.com/CIHL/GRI.html

:P

Or maybe the Memphis Grizzlies?

Grizzlies

I took it from the Grizzlies and just put different colors. I didn't even know about the other one.

IMPROVED MY PENS ENTRY

pittsburghpenguinskk1bedd0.png

Nice. I like the third a lot. It reminds me of the old Penguin's jerseys which said Pittsburgh on the front, and that?s a good thing

The Black on the logo for the white jersey is a little off still. All you have to do is open this concept in paint and fill in the purple/black with just normal black.

AlbuquerqueAdmiralsUniform.jpg

1st Name: Admirals

2nd Name: None

City: Albuquerque

State: New Mexico

Year: 2016

The colors for this concept go together better than the colors you used for the Grizzlies. It is weird having two teams with the exact same template though. I would also remove the Wild script from the pants. Also the black on the socks look really out of place.

Just play around with the template a little more and then this would look real nice.

I forgot about The wild logo... but the black is the tape.

even if I already made a concept, can I make another one or two?

You can make as many as you want. I have just finished a Thrashers concept that i will post soon.

I have a Senators Redo for 2008. I will post it later because I am at school right now. Also will do 2010 Winnipeg Blizzard expansion!!

I've got Anaheim in 2009.

In 2009 the Ducks mix old and new, transferring their new identity to their old Wild Wing template.

AD2.png

Icecap79 I hope you don't mind but I also have a set for the Thrashers.

I will mention both in the first post.

I actually made two sets the first one is from 2008-2010 and the second one from 2010 and on

thranshersnew2.png

thrashersnewjerseyaeroes.png

I have a Senators Redo for 2008. I will post it later because I am at school right now. Also will do 2010 Winnipeg Blizzard expansion!!

Nice, I like having Winnipeg back in the NHL

Also can this be the last expansion team because with all the planned expansion the NHL is almost a 40 team league. I will let you and Le Québécois make you expansions teams but after thank can we please have no more.

Thanks

Here is my Version of the Ottawa Senators. Hope you like it!!

Home:

OttawaHome.png

Road:

OttawaRoad.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Home:

OttawaHome.png

Road:

OttawaRoad.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

The home jersey needs some white on it, and theres too much gold, so trade some of the gold out (like the numbers and the stripes around the black area) for white. Other than that it looks really good.

Home:

OttawaHome.png

Road:

OttawaRoad.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

I think if you got rid of the Philly stripe then you would have yourself some nice unis there.

I have my Winnipeg Blizzard team finally done...well here it is:

Main Logo:

yud.png

Home Jersey:

BlizzardHome.png

Road Jersey:

BlizzardRoad.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

NewJerseyDevilsHome.jpg

Here is my New Jersey Devils Away Logo and I will be making a home and an alternate, possibly with a different logo.

FYI- You spelled "Brodeur" wrong, and he's #30. As for the concept in itself:

- I kind of like it, but the "dots" going around it are bothering me. I think the side panel should be black also. Some sleeve numbers would help a lot too...break up all that red on the sleeves.

For the Blizzard concept:

- Red doesn't strike me as a color for a blizzard...I'd switch to green, gray, or darker blue(in this case, the black may have to go)

- As I said above, sleeve numbers would help

- The name and number font has got to go. Lowercase letters don't look right, and the numbers just aren't working. At the absolute least, put some outlines on there.

I have updated my blizzard concept adding my own name plus I have added numbers to the sleeves, changed the number and letter fonts and changed the colors by adding a darker blue to replace the red.

Well here it is.

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Home Jersey:

BlizzardHome-1.png

Road Jersey:

BlizzardRoad-1.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

^^^^^That is a nice concept but the #'s on the back are really screwed up. The logo is great though.

NewJerseyDevilsHome.jpg

Here is my New Jersey Devils Away Logo and I will be making a home and an alternate, possibly with a different logo.

FYI- You spelled "Brodeur" wrong, and he's #30. As for the concept in itself:

- I kind of like it, but the "dots" going around it are bothering me. I think the side panel should be black also. Some sleeve numbers would help a lot too...break up all that red on the sleeves.

For the Blizzard concept:

- Red doesn't strike me as a color for a blizzard...I'd switch to green, gray, or darker blue(in this case, the black may have to go)

- As I said above, sleeve numbers would help

- The name and number font has got to go. Lowercase letters don't look right, and the numbers just aren't working. At the absolute least, put some outlines on there.

When you refer to the dots do you mean the stripes on the sleeves and on the waste.

I have updated my blizzard concept adding my own name plus I have added numbers to the sleeves, changed the number and letter fonts and changed the colors by adding a darker blue to replace the red.

Well here it is.

Main Logo:

dfshfgu.jpg

Home Jersey:

BlizzardHome-1.png

Road Jersey:

BlizzardRoad-1.png

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Wow, for the most part this is amazing. I'm not to thrilled about it being on a Bruins template, but I guess it can work seeing as the B's dropped it this year.

The number and name font still needs a lot of work. I would use RC's site and use his Winnipeg Jets font sheet.

Icecap79 I hope you don't mind but I also have a set for the Thrashers.

No problem, you keep the Thrashers. I changed my post to a Ducks concept.