Miami Heat Banner & Rings

HowBoutThemFins

Have to agree that the S on the banner is awkward and the exclamation point is unnecessary. Also, I think they should have emphasized the year more than they did.

And is the Heat logo on those rings at all? It would be very strange if it wasn't.

I've always thought the "Champions" on their championship logo was strange. Didn't like it much to be honest and I was hoping that it wouldn't be the final product when I saw it at the parade in June. It was. It's a little disappointing. I agree that they should have emphasized the year more than they did. Maybe something similar to their East Conf. Champions banner - which I'll try to find a picture of. Here are more of the rings. The Heat logo is on it, but on the side of the ring. I like it. Classy. Not too over the top like alot of championship rings have been in recent memory.

full.getty-71797746db008_chicago_bulls_7_30_33_pm.jpg

capt.a3f5b99d2f71425ca89405ed8f631e7b.heat_rings_basketball_aaa101.jpg

this ring looks 100x better than that monstrocity that is on Charlie Wiess' finger! in that press conference about "cheeseburgers" he holds his hand up to his face and the ring is 3x bigger than his finger! looks like a huge silver roach is attached to his hand. maybe Wiess' hands are just small but wearing a ring that size in proportion to your finger is just plain ugly.

i believe its the same one that Kraft "gave" Russian president Putin.

SuperBowlXXXIX.jpg

I think that the banner is not descriptive enough. Is that the word I want? The "2006" and "NBA" should be larger. I feel the team name should be present. Weather it's the word mark or a generic font. THe logo "O" is very blah...

The rings are ugly. I think all championship rings are a bit over -the-top. Some are less gaudy than others.. but they are all gaudy.

Yeah... OK... maybe it''s becasue I haven't seen one in this town for a while!! ...well EVER since I've been born.

The banner is just gaudy. What is it with Florida sports teams and gaudy championship banners?

You know how the nouveau-riche tends to flaunt its wealth ostentatiously instead of being subtle about it like those who know better? I guess it's kind of like that. The Canadiens and Celtics have this thing down. The Heat get carried away.

Not too over the top like alot of championship rings have been in recent memory.

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

2004-03-07-inside-ring.jpg

:D

Edit: For the record, I don't like the banner. I like the simplistic banners with a team logo, the year, and what was won. No images or fancy graphics.

1997 | 2003

Archived