Best place for custom decals?

StPatty33

I'm considering getting some products made with my Colorado Avalanche logo I designed many months ago--the C one seen here:

finalnewavs.png

Does anyone know a good place to get custom window stickers and decals created? It can be either transparent or white background, and any size--the bigger the better if it's cheaper.

I've just been doing some searching around on the internet to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Thanks for the feedback!

I didn't get a lot of positive feedback on the stick logo--since you like it though, I thought I'd show you another concept I had (with yet another logo I made). The 3rd 'whiteout' jersey is a fun one, I think.

AvsRedux.gif

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

i don't like the mountain logo as much as i do the other ones, but i think that whiteout jersey is a cool idea. it could be used one game and maybe auctioned off for some charity. once again, nice skills.

Thanks for the feedback!

I didn't get a lot of positive feedback on the stick logo--since you like it though, I thought I'd show you another concept I had (with yet another logo I made). The 3rd 'whiteout' jersey is a fun one, I think.

AvsRedux.gif

That was one of my favorite concepts. We miss your work around here.

buffalo_sig.png

look for your local sign shop, give em a call, just about any shop with a Gerber Edge can knock out a few small run sets tailored to your likng, if not, shoot me a PM

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

It is nice, but i am not really liking the fact that there would be another C logo.

Canucks have one

Flames have one

Canadiens have one

Columbus also has one

I personally like that foot alternative logo that the avs have, and that other mountain logo reminds me too much of the kokanee beer logo.

The jersey designs are nice, its executed soo nicely, so dont think i am hating on you or anything.

KokaneeLogo.jpg

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I myself just bought a vinyl cutter and am going to start doing decals and signs. Your best bet is to find a local sign shop to do. Up here in Canada the cost to get something like that done goes by squarefoot. Any where from $9 to $12 a squarefoot. BUt again the sign shop might have a minium orders size as well.

Archived