Now this is one poorly executed fake jersey

nwtrailtrekker

Did the MAgic ever wear jerseys this crazy? I know they had similar jerseys during the Shaq days but this seems a little too out there.

83_1_sbl.JPG

damn folks got short memories nowadays...does the name T-Mac ring a bell?

anyways, the only obvious flub here's the number font, it's a nice try but no cigar. Only other thing that pops out to me is a possible wordmark screwup, though it may be an optical illusion.

just because I can, I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Magic should never have retired these, and the current unis are bland garbage.

Ah, a fan of the Magic pajamas, eh? ^_^

Anyway, if they dropped the ridiculous star motif on the satin, those would have been much nicer (and an upgrade over the amazingly staid current set they have). I'm a serious traditionalist and even i've got to admit the current Magic set is boring beyond belief.

I bring your attention to this.

Even though it isn't a genuine authentic jersey, thanks to a few other transactions I made with other people earlier in the day, this winded up only costing me a whopping FOUR dollars.

The only differences I can see between it and a real authentic jersey is the lack of a full length shoulder panel in the back of the jersey (which is sort of obscured by the huge nameplate) and the cut of the sleeves, but I would actually prefer sleeves cut like this to the actual cut of a real NFL jersey.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived