Bucks Opener

Shroinke

I was watching SportsCenter highlights of the Bucks' win over the Pistons, when something odd was shown.

The "2" of the 42 on the back of Charlie Bell's uniform was hanging off, until it was removed by an official and returned to some bench staffer for the Bucks. Thus making him 42/2.

Wish I could find a photo, but this does not bode well for the Bucks' new uniforms. :P

nor does it bode well for adidas new NBA uniforms.

They looked like the iron on transfers I use for my softball team shirts. But that never happens on my shirts...

I like the new uni's. I know its been beaten to death, but I can't help but wonder what it would look like if a shade of brown was used in the color scheme, as bucks are mainly that color, and white. Maybe a silver/brown/white scheme.

Oh well, I'll take primary green and red trim over purple every day.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

I think it was the #4 the fell off. They said for the rest of the night he was #2.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I saw that on SportsCenter as well. Are the numbers not tackle twill or at least screen printed. A number wouldn't fall off in that case.

Also, I noticed last night the referee's shirts have the 3 Adidas stripes on the shoulders like a soccer jersey. I think thats a little overboard use of the logo.

I think it was the #4 the fell off. They said for the rest of the night he was #2.

Charlie did not play the rest of the game as #2. It just so happened that there was a timeout on the next play, so they quickly had him change uniforms. I was quite surprised that they had a backup uniform for him. I watched the entire game and the Bucks new uniforms looked great on TV.

nor does it bode well for adidas new NBA uniforms.

The adidas uniforms are still made by the same three companies that made them before, just like the NFL jerseys are when they change official uniform sponsors.

I saw that on SportsCenter as well. Are the numbers not tackle twill or at least screen printed. A number wouldn't fall off in that case.

Aparantly, he was wearing a jersey from the pre-season, where most teams apply iron-on letters and numbers, much like NHL teams do. The regular game jerseys feature the same sewn-on tackle twill as they have in past years.

Still haven't been able to find a picture of this.

Here you go...

#4 falling off the back (kinda seems like #31 is laughing at Bell's "malfunction")

some dude with the "4" in his hand

There's also a good shot of his back sans the "4" on the uniwatchblog entry for today.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived