new ncaa bball uniforms.....

Just curious, where'd you find these pictures?

Also..these point out the obvious...Nike is stupid. But for a different reason than just making change. 6, if not all 7 of these teams will be consistantly in the top 25 this year. And all of them look the more or less the same (save for color differences).

Why can't Nike spend the time to create (or maintain) a true individual identity for each, and display the creative abilities that it flaunted proudly at the World Cup?!

I've only seen black, white and green Oregon jerseys for sale at the bookstore....I'm still shocked that we're getting black alternates too, I don't like that whatsoever.

and if we make the top 25 I will be ecstatic.

I fear that the one team out of those seven that won't consistently be in the top 25 is the Illini. Anyway, good to see that there is an orange jersey out there for them. Maybe that's why Derrick Rose is reconsidering them.

They remind me of cheerleading uniforms...

wallace.jpg

and of these 1995-1996 Duke monstorosities...

Can you say UGLY?

that'd be 94-95, not 95-96. They ditched the shoulder thing after 94-95, because that twas the year that they had a losing record. Oh, and they were ugly (the jerseys, though I suppose you could apply that to Erik Meek.)

Even though Oklahoma State succumbed to the Nike piping monster in football, I'm happy to report that it looks like the basketball Pokes won't be sporting the Nike shoulder stripes since they wore the same uniforms from the past few years to the 2006 media day. B)

curry.jpg

Archived