Hornets Jerseys

Shroinke

It seems all the regular jersey retailers sell the old New Orleans Hornets home uniforms (circa 2004-05) that say "New Orleans" on the front. The current uniforms (since they moved to Oklahoma City) say "Hornets accross the front instead.

Anyone know where I can find one of the current uniforms?

It seems all the regular jersey retailers sell the old New Orleans Hornets home uniforms (circa 2004-05) that say "New Orleans" on the front. The current uniforms (since they moved to Oklahoma City) say "Hornets accross the front instead.

Not that this really answers your question, but the uniforms the Hornets wore Wed against Bsoton said NEW ORLEANS across the front.

Peja_300_061101.jpg

Not that this really answers your question, but the uniforms the Hornets wore Wed against Bsoton said NEW ORLEANS across the front.

Peja_300_061101.jpg

The teal and gold jerseys last season also had 'New Orleans' on the front, the home whites had 'Hornets' except for the 'Oklahoma City' alternate home uniforms.

Archived