Worst day. ever

Saintsfan

All the following events happened in the last half hour!

So I was around at my ex girlfriends house picking up some stuff of mine that was there! We had had a nice chat for a while and when it came time to depart I asked for a hug, she said just go! So on my way home I check my brand new mobile, oops sorry cell phone, only to find that I have somehow managed to smash up the screen! I swear either there is a good and he is splitting his sides laughing at me or there is no god and I am having a plopty run of luck!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The cell phone broke so that you would not be able to call your ex to discuss her abrupt dismissal of you.  It's for your own good.  It's time for Saintsfan to move forward, not backward.  Ultimately, your ex will realize her mistake and then she will view today as HER worst day ever!!!  For your sake, my friend, I do indeed hope that this is your worst day ever, because they can certainly get much, much worse.

Well, since this talked about our day I guess I will share my day today. Well, It started a practical joke last night about me going away to school in New Jersey. This was to see if my friends who say they are big Duke fans would realize I was going to the same school as Luol Deng. Well, I get to school and just about everybody knows about it. So I'm sitting in math class and I go "Sebby how'd you like my practical joke?" and hes like what? So anyways I wound up telling most of my teachers and my whole team(90 to 100 people) bought it. So then girls keep coming up to me and giving me hugs.(Sorry Saintsfan)

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I don't know what to say. I have never been in a relationship so I can't relate to you Saintsfan. But, if that woman was not right for you anyways, then it must be a good day, right? So I guess all I can say is that I hope you will find the right woman some day!

As for Fusebazell, nice practical joke!  :laugh: I wished I had pull something like that off in high school. The closest to a practical joke that I came across is drawing characters of students on the blackboard in an empty room during lunch hour!

As for me, today I had an exam. I have one tomorrow and one the following day. Three exams in three days!!!! :(  Back to studying...

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived